Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Peace on Donn

What does my persenal life have too do with this? Are u insane? Moral? U think its moral to talk about my mom on a game forum??

pretty much miiah said already no one is innocent...so the point which your trying to make is already made by someone else....i believe your just here not to let Donn be at peace atleast between Active and Concordiia
Again Adi you have no clue what your talking about....I'm tired of the crap scar does and says and then acts innocent and you all following him blindly....making a new post or forum is no different I said let's agree to leave each other alone....but again scar acts like the innocent good guys which is completely bullcrap
you saying that i have no clue doesnt mean i dont have any clue.
from the second week of clan i been in it havent seen anyone one of our clan members doing things u claim, not much can happen in a week.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I wouldnt bother listening to dova, he is a very different person ingame. Cussing people out. He himself has dragged adds at 205 when con was first made. And scar has done no griefing whatsoever at the time. I'd know, I was in con the second day it was made.

And I can confirm that syndicate started the griefing. Started at 205 edl. By dragging healing adds to heal boss. From there dova, and many others started cussing people in con out in shout.

I was not in con when ysyna was in, and he is a bad egg no doubt. And scar dealt with him by kicking. And not allowing him back in. Yet even after kicking him, syndicate continues to bully con members.

And don't get me started how much bad things they say in clan chat about people behind their back. (Main reason I never joined back).

-Una

Thanks Una for sharing your view as an former Syndicate and Concordiian.
You should know best of all. And even this unfathomable bout me stealing bank!? I remember you talking to Muldyrk at one point and asked him if i stole items. He said nothing was missing. You even had access to our bank.. clearly we had a fresh new bank with low items in it.

OT: Id like to take this discussion further with flough in-game. If thats ok for you maybe mod can lock. Too much negativity for nothing. As always from Dovakin707. Gj Dova you fked another thread. (Applause)
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

What does my persenal life have too do with this? Are u insane? Moral? U think its moral to talk about my mom on a game forum??
Harassing, threatening, dissing her publically in a game the way scar does is far worse. Shes your mother, part of your family, he should show her respect she deserves and be greatful that she gave him opportunity to have a girlfriend like you. But instead he disses her, which isnt morale at all. Dont wanna involve in your personal life, just added on to what was said and expressed the way I see it. If it was for me, I wouldnt allow anyone to diss my parents the way scar does Annelie. I thought only people in primary school does that type of stuff but guess I was wrong. For an adult it just isnt right, especially if shes your mother... In my point of view, somebody that doesnt respect your parents doesnt respect you either
Warlus/Warrior of Donn
Proud member of Syndicate clan

Harassing, threatening, dissing her publically in a game the way scar does is far worse. Shes your mother, part of your family, he should show her respect she deserves and be greatful that she gave him opportunity to have a girlfriend like you. But instead he disses her, which isnt morale at all. Dont wanna involve in your personal life, just added on to what was said and expressed the way I see it. If it was for me, I wouldnt allow anyone to diss my parents the way scar does Annelie. I thought only people in primary school does that type of stuff but guess I was wrong. For an adult it just isnt right, especially if shes your mother... In my point of view, somebody that doesnt respect your parents doesnt respect you either

You have screenshots of this? If so, mind throwing them to me in private message here on forum?

Thanks.

You have screenshots of this? If so, mind throwing them to me in private message here on forum?

Thanks.

Hey una you mind explaining why you were hated on the server so much that u left....I have screen shots of you asking g to come back to syndicate also so ur full of crap....plus the fact that u had access to harry clams account at one point and talked just as much crap...

I wouldnt bother listening to dova, he is a very different person ingame. Cussing people out. He himself has dragged adds at 205 when con was first made. And scar has done no griefing whatsoever at the time. I'd know, I was in con the second day it was made.

And I can confirm that syndicate started the griefing. Started at 205 edl. By dragging healing adds to heal boss. From there dova, and many others started cussing people in con out in shout.

I was not in con when ysyna was in, and he is a bad egg no doubt. And scar dealt with him by kicking. And not allowing him back in. Yet even after kicking him, syndicate continues to bully con members.

And don't get me started how much bad things they say in clan chat about people behind their back. (Main reason I never joined back).

-Una

Scar never kicked ysyna...he left conc and was back the next day just like stannis....and you have such a bad reputation on Donn that you had to switch servers....you do realize almost the entire server knows ur full of crap and untrustworthy

I never asked to join back, I asked you if I decided to come back, could i. I didn't bother asking to rejoin because synd is full of scum, like yourself dova. 2 face, backstabbing hypocrites.

Most hated? Why because I won a roll over the rest of you? Speak the truth about things that you guys can't handle?

You keep mentioning account sharing, let's see. I can name about 9 people in synd right now who share their account. Like blaryn dew. I can also mention a few in active who share accounts.

You also keep mentioning botting. Every general, even chief of synd bots. Stop being a bunch of hypocrites bashing scar for something you guys do aswell. But worse.

You think you have some power that you're better?

Well, you're not.

lol dova i understand now, your a saint and only u can find faults in people haha and just too perfect to kill our clan low levels in arena who dont even know why u kill them :D
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Thanks.
Msg me on voxer una I have 739 screen shots I can show you...cause I have evidence to back up my claims....ur not even on Donn server anymore cause ppl got tired of ur BS and the fact that u sell clan drops....then the lying about being banned and everything else you did....the entire server of donn would put you and ysyna in the same category your both greedy and talk hella crap....not to mention you ripping ppl off selling clan drops and inviting your self to bosses when NO ONE WANTED YOU THERE