Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Would you be happy?

Na. The way you acted was uncalled for, 'no one can buy my s*it, I dont have time for games!' When people expressed they were upset you quit, then you reply like youre too good for them. Smh...
Lmao aery
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Notice updown, all the negative feedback came from 1 clan. To quote autolycus and taylor swift, haters ganna hate hate hate
No hate lmao, id welcome him back. But no need to act the way he does.
Aeryn - 220+ Rogue
Aeya - 100+ Ranger

Long live Balor! :lol: ;) :lol:

I wasn't trying to make a clan battle, I was simply pointing out to updown that 100 percent of the negative feedback came from one clan, not the opinion of the entire server.
Fair enough but who says our clan wouldnt have him back? Independent views really, if i woke up one day and he was in clan id be fine with it, same as if i woke up and he was in any united.

I for one didnt appreciate the way he acted when people said they wanted him back, then to do a pity post to get attention. Do what you want Updown. Like you said its a game.
Aeryn - 220+ Rogue
Aeya - 100+ Ranger

Long live Balor! :lol: ;) :lol:

Just a question, would you guys be happy if i come back?^^
Did you leave because people wanted you to leave? If not then It's entirely up to you. I've come back in the past 2 weeks after 4-5months away from the game and it's much more enjoyable. it's all about playing with people that make the game fun for you.