Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sorry to whoever was a victim

Well only XXX would know his own info before posting on public.
Yeah. And plus we all know it was someone else because everyone knows mike wouldn't sell that black hunter for anything. And if he did he would offer more then 250k he would sell at 1m at the least
obay death

Yeah. And plus we all know it was someone else because everyone knows mike wouldn't sell that black hunter for anything. And if he did he would offer more then 250k he would sell at 1m at the least
That's why when he put a bunch of items up for trade on his account vanquished and asked if I wanted to buy I said yes of course not knowing it wasn't him and he gave me prices. So I bought what I could then I sent him 500k in mail for Comrak set and have yet to receive , I gave ludor black hunter not sold because I'm quitting after getting scammed
Daft Punk
Balor
Balor

Dexxa make my ymir hammer bigger!

That's why when he put a bunch of items up for trade on his account vanquished and asked if I wanted to buy I said yes of course not knowing it wasn't him and he gave me prices. So I bought what I could then I sent him 500k in mail for Comrak set and have yet to receive , I gave ludor black hunter not sold because I'm quitting after getting scammed
Hmm
obay death

no point in accusing people now grean, it's clear on who scammed people and accusing people who were victims aswell will not go very well since trust issue is very low atm and don't need it to go lower since that guy wanted to do what he did

no point in accusing people now grean, it's clear on who scammed people and accusing people who were victims aswell will not go very well since trust issue is very low atm and don't need it to go lower since that guy wanted to do what he did
Well said sara.
Aeryn - 220+ Rogue
Aeya - 100+ Ranger

Long live Balor! :lol: ;) :lol:

Yeah I guess your right. Oh btw your friend sarra with an h was on earlier xD
obay death

Sad it has to be that way now balor was so peaceful now everyone is on high alert. Why do people got to stoop so low?
Daft Punk
Balor
Balor

Dexxa make my ymir hammer bigger!

Hi everyone.

We are aware of this issue going on with Michael_XXX's account and we are doing our best to get everything back to normal. Once Michael has got in touch with the Appeals Team, they will do their best to get his account back to him.

In the mean time, please avoid from accusations and finger pointing here on the forums or in game as it accomplishes nothing and it could result in further action taken if you are harassing other players.
Game Designer at One Thumb Mobile

Hi everyone.

We are aware of this issue going on with Michael_XXX's account and we are doing our best to get everything back to normal. Once Michael has got in touch with the Appeals Team, they will do their best to get his account back to him.

In the mean time, please avoid from accusations and finger pointing here on the forums or in game as it accomplishes nothing and it could result in further action taken if you are harassing other players.
I have sent them an email to them yesterday, waiting on their reply
Obey the Nightmaster