Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: looking for a guild on balor

Deebaws is in the clan.nuke was leader up until recently now clan leader is Aeryn and has a few generals inc myself :). We recruit lvl 40+ druids and 50+ all other classes.and my friend I do recommend what was said and look at tanking around 100+....use a Str/vit build 3:2 until then is what most recommend and take up an axe or hammer is what most recommend.Thrift is a spear warrior I believe however and does very well.I'm a blunt user yet most warriors recommend axes so it's a personal choice to an extent :)
I changed to axe weeks and weeks ago lol. Spear is great though. My lust for rupture made me succumb to using axe.
Rupture is a fantastic skill I love it shatter - pummel - rupture - double attack - giant swing - pummel then repeat for me :)

Deebaws is in the clan.nuke was leader up until recently now clan leader is Aeryn and has a few generals inc myself :). We recruit lvl 40+ druids and 50+ all other classes.and my friend I do recommend what was said and look at tanking around 100+....use a Str/vit build 3:2 until then is what most recommend and take up an axe or hammer is what most recommend.Thrift is a spear warrior I believe however and does very well.I'm a blunt user yet most warriors recommend axes so it's a personal choice to an extent :)
I changed to axe weeks and weeks ago lol. Spear is great though. My lust for rupture made me succumb to using axe.
Rupture is a fantastic skill I love it shatter - pummel - rupture - double attack - giant swing - pummel then repeat for me :)
How in the world could you not use shatter? It's better than rupture.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

Crap.man o meant to have shatter before the first pummel :) so would be shatter - pummel etc :) have both maxed of course - had a royal rupture ring but decided tnot to use in favour nof str ring
No, it's my bad man. I just now noticed you listed shatter in your skills list.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

can i later change my attribute or i must do a new charakter ? and can i forgot the skill points ?
It is possible to change stat and skill points. You need book of rebirth which resets stats and book of alteration to reset stats. You can get a free set off a stonevale quest or you can buy from plat store or other players.

It's up to you if you want to restart your character but go with what lordspector mentioned and put in 3 str and 2 vit every level.