Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

#201
Hi support team. I created my account many years ago and decided to get back on it, however it says my account is conflicted and needs a required reset of some kind. I’m sure you guys can help me here. The account name when signing in is REMOVED. Warrior. Wearing Warden armor, etc. World: (I’m not exactly sure as I cannot see it right now nor log in atm).
If there is anything more I need to provide let me now and I’d be more than happy to try and narrow down my account to be deconflicted.

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

#202
What_Youth wrote:Hi support team. I created my account many years ago and decided to get back on it, however it says my account is conflicted and needs a required reset of some kind. I’m sure you guys can help me here. The account name when signing in is REMOVED. Warrior. Wearing Warden armor, etc. World: (I’m not exactly sure as I cannot see it right now nor log in atm).
If there is anything more I need to provide let me now and I’d be more than happy to try and narrow down my account to be deconflicted.


Conflict removed and username updated.

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSENAME"android to sign in.
Muldar / OTM - Muldar
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Community Manager at OTM

「You kinda always know when it’s over, but you still carry on」

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

#203
Hey support team, what should I do if my account was created back in like 2012 when I didn’t have an email attached to the account to recover the password. At least I don’t think there’s one, I’ve tried all my emails that I’ve had since then with no luck. I got my account reset from being conflicted and maybe I’m just logging in wrong. Should I be logging in with the actually name of the account or “YOURUSERNAME” for m iOS device?

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

#204
My account is also conflicted.

Keep in mind I haven't played since shortly(tops 6 months) after shalemont and stonevale were added due to my ios device dying and since moving to android. I recently found out servers were merged(yay!) and wanted to start playing again.

Toon name: xxashlynxx/ashlynx/xashlynx(i remember un and pw but the actual toon names should be something like above. I can provide username and password upon request)
Level: 60ish, 30ish
Class: Ranger, Rogue/warrior(redid my 2nd toon a few times, should be a similar name to username)
World: Lir
Platform: Made on iOS, now want to play on Android.

At least 1 of the toons is wearing ancient armor/has ancient weapons. Toon(s) should be female.

Edit: As far as I know, it was not connected to an email.

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

#205
What_Youth wrote:Hey support team, what should I do if my account was created back in like 2012 when I didn’t have an email attached to the account to recover the password. At least I don’t think there’s one, I’ve tried all my emails that I’ve had since then with no luck. I got my account reset from being conflicted and maybe I’m just logging in wrong. Should I be logging in with the actually name of the account or “YOURUSERNAME” for m iOS device?


If your name was previously "Youth", after deconfliction your username would be updated to "Youthios"

This should allow you to sign in.

Horanghi wrote:My account is also conflicted.

Keep in mind I haven't played since shortly(tops 6 months) after shalemont and stonevale were added due to my ios device dying and since moving to android. I recently found out servers were merged(yay!) and wanted to start playing again.

Toon name: xxashlynxx/ashlynx/xashlynx(i remember un and pw but the actual toon names should be something like above. I can provide username and password upon request)
Level: 60ish, 30ish
Class: Ranger, Rogue/warrior(redid my 2nd toon a few times, should be a similar name to username)
World: Lir
Platform: Made on iOS, now want to play on Android.

At least 1 of the toons is wearing ancient armor/has ancient weapons. Toon(s) should be female.

Edit: As far as I know, it was not connected to an email.


Conflict removed and username updated.

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSENAME"android to sign in.
Muldar / OTM - Muldar
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Community Manager at OTM

「You kinda always know when it’s over, but you still carry on」

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

#209
Hello muldar my account has the conflicting issue and i dont think i have an email linked to it. Can u please help? I havent played in a long while, and i played way back in 2012 before this issue was out and I wanna come back instead of restarting. My avatar name is nadyaaa i play as a ranger in epona. Pls help. Oh and is it weird if i prefer the old celtic heroes graphics? Lol

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

#210
Orangefroggym wrote:Character names: GlutenHeimer, Froggymbank
World: Crom

This was a second account of mine, created on an iOS world. I got the conflict PW alert when I tried logging into it on my android device.

Help would be appreciated.

Edit: corrected character name


The character provided do not appear to have conflicted usernames.

Please contact our Support Team at Support@onethumbmobile.com and we can assist you further.

Elda wrote:Hi I have the same problem too my username is REMOVED
Toon: Elda
Class:Mage
Level 132
Server: Donn
Please help I want to play ●︿●
P.S. Android user


Conflict removed and username updated.

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSENAME"android to sign in.

Supimraid wrote:Hello muldar my account has the conflicting issue and i dont think i have an email linked to it. Can u please help? I havent played in a long while, and i played way back in 2012 before this issue was out and I wanna come back instead of restarting. My avatar name is nadyaaa i play as a ranger in epona. Pls help. Oh and is it weird if i prefer the old celtic heroes graphics? Lol


Conflict removed and username updated.

"YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSENAME"android to sign in.
Muldar / OTM - Muldar
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Community Manager at OTM

「You kinda always know when it’s over, but you still carry on」

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests