Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

rangers need some buffing

hey admin or whoever does this type of stuff... the rangers are ridiculasly weak compared to every other class true they have control over enemys and can kite some for hours but no one wants to spend 2 minutes killing one mob the auto on rangers miss so much i have a ton of dex and max steady aim and still miss a lot of attacks which costs me my life sometimes im trying to go for auto ranger build with no damage skills.. and rangers being so weak its impossible to do so... i my points invested in str and dex and vit i ise rapid shot steady aim bolas and light heal and with rapid shots cooldown so long its almost like your leaving us no choice but to buy haste gloves or rings when we need to save for discs and met gear etc

Re: rangers need some buffing

hey admin or whoever does this type of stuff... the rangers are ridiculasly weak compared to every other class true they have control over enemys and can kite some for hours but no one wants to spend 2 minutes killing one mob the auto on rangers miss so much i have a ton of dex and max steady aim and still miss a lot of attacks which costs me my life sometimes im trying to go for auto ranger build with no damage skills.. and rangers being so weak its impossible to do so... i my points invested in str and dex and vit i ise rapid shot steady aim bolas and light heal and with rapid shots cooldown so long its almost like your leaving us no choice but to buy haste gloves or rings when we need to save for discs and met gear etc
uh big -1... have you ever been to an eg kill, ranger kill this ranger kill that. EDL quiver and DL quiver are completely over powered compared to their equivalents available to the other classes.
if any class needs a buff its casters and dps wars at eg bosses
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

if rangers need to wait til dl and edl lvl and then wait to be geard its gonna be years before i reach there its been a week my rangers not even lvl 40 when my mage took 3 days to get to lvl 70 rangers need buffs for there stats etc there skills need work being a ranger according to you no offense is saying buy plat to help you lvl to 180 to gear dl otherwise your gonna go through hell to get there without plat and only then will you be op when mages 2 shot everything but 3 and 4 stars or atleast my mage and have energy boost skill which acts as a energy regen lux so it saves uou money being a mage at the cost of skill points

Rangers aren't as bad as people say they are, I barely miss an auto and I'm a full Str ranger might be something with my 13k attack but I could manage with less
then again only gear makes a ranger full str you say when ur gear adds the 12k attack to cause you not to miss when i have a mage lvl up with starter gear to lvl 70 and can still lvl with starter gear til 100 bc of energy shield they make everything but rangers easy to lvl i had a 170 warr and a similar lvl rogue tht i gave to my friend and a mage no driud but still none as hard to go by without lux like tha ranger is

All I can say is your doing something seriously wrong if you find it hard to play a ranger at lvl 40. Yes 3 and 4 * mobs a few levels higher than you take a bit longer to kill when kiting, but you spend less time recovering as you've taken less damage. I will admit this is seen as a problem later when you are lixing, as the recovery time is negated by lixing. As an example of the power of a good ranger at your level, I started a ranger on Nuada and have leveled without lixes of grouping. At level 52 I needed to kill almost 20 glimmerwing mythfiends to get the needed scent bottles. In all these kills I ended up still with 100% health after the kill about 40% of the time and never once lost more than half health. This is a mob that most people avoid and would consider themselves lucky not to get killed half of the time.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Honestly, Docke... You're griping about a character after playing it for 40 levels?? Please. Take some time to learn how to play your class, and try some different builds before posting on forums about it. If you had read some of the ranger guides on here, you would have seen that an auto ranger at low levels is pretty lame... Use skills, and level to at least 150 before griping that your class is weak.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]