Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Offering Gifts to Crom Refugees

So you should be posting the same thing in every single server then, since all of them have dominant clans that 'pillage' the server.

Blame the game, not the players. Limited resources makes this inevitable.
Not true. Theres a couple that actually have multiple equal level clans. Competition makes the game fun. From my experience on a couple servers its either way too easy to get lock or impossible given the shear size of some clans. And fyi comments like "we own this server" by your clanmates shows exactly why wifi is right.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

I mean no disrespect, ranger123, and I can see why you think all of this. I will try to deconstruct your arguments to provide my insight.
haha so funny lol seed only will allow a1% amount of people into there clan
Sorry, 1% of what? The server? That’s still a lot of people. If you meant 1% of end game players, then no, we have recruited I think 15 or so end game players in the past 2-3 months.
and they have multiple rules such as you can’t buy any gear or use any gear that was once in seed
Incorrect. You CAN buy ex-Seed gear, as long as you don’t flaunt it in our faces. Why would we be mad? It’s going to be bought by a rival clan regardless.
you can’t kill bosses that they kill
What do you mean ‘you can’t’? Since when do we physically stop people from killing bosses? If you can kill a boss, go for it. We will never grief or interrupt your attempts.
you can’t lix near them in the same room when they do also you can’t join an opposing clan.
Wait what. I’m a general and have never heard of this rule. Lix with whoever the hell you want, XP is XP.
All these stuff will get you blacklisted
I can’t think of a single person who we’ve rejected because of the above reasons. We don’t allow scammers/trash talkers/account sharers in, everyone else is welcome to work their way to getting to know us and eventually joining.
also there’s ones guy called apoc..... if you don’t sell him anything for cheap he will ruin your chance of getting in seed .
Lol? Apoc has never approached me (or any core) to ‘ruin’ their chances in Seed. Am I missing something?
Also seedling is just there for people to suck seed do whatever they say of get blacklisted from joining them.
Can say the same thing about literally every other feeder clan, which exist in most servers. The whole point is to ‘suck up’ and get to know us, so we know who we are inviting to clan. And people get geared in Seedlings too, we’ve handed out quite a few dl sets/weps/edl pieces, because whatever is gained in Seedlings, stay in Seedlings.
Anyone who starts to play crom remember will take you years to get edl more then 4+ . They killed all there plat buyers on the server.
There are 4 clans (including Seed) that down EDL bosses. We leave the lower ones up most of the time since we prefer to focus on the ones we actually need. Same reason we don’t actively camp aggy and let other clans kill.

I’m genuinely sorry you had a bad experience in Crom, hopefully wherever you’re at now helps you enjoy the game.

Also I hope this clears up any other misconceptions people have about Crom. Same story in every server except Epona.

You have people in top clan who are happy, and those that are not who aren't happy. Blame the game, not the players.
Wrong you do camp aggy. Seed was there last 2 kills and 2 ones before that. Sacred got the one in between. Only bosses you dont kill are the stonevale and some meteoric. For frozen seed is at grom, pyrus, and chain except when they lose timers. You guys are predominantly at dragonlord to stop any other clan from getting any good gear. I know, why else bring people that have doch gul and dont even need dl.

Wrong you do camp aggy. Seed was there last 2 kills and 2 ones before that. Sacred got the one in between. Only bosses you dont kill are the stonevale and some meteoric. For frozen seed is at grom, pyrus, and chain except when they lose timers. You guys are predominantly at dragonlord to stop any other clan from getting any good gear. I know, why else bring people that have doch gul and dont even need dl.
Uhh nope. Your points are all pretty much wrong, and full of hate lol.

1. We camp dragonlord bosses for purple eggs and urns. We have hundreds if not thousands of all the other colours, yet don't have enough eggs to complete pieces on some people, which is why we camp.

2. We are predominantly at aggy because Seedlings calls us to it. But even if they don't, aggy drops some items that are REQUIRED for end-game yet don't drop anywhere else. You wouldn't know this since this is a 215+ req boss, but proteus requires magic lure to be maxed, and guess where you can get good magic lure rings from? He also drops pierce/crush/slash lure rings, which can't be found anywhere else.

3. Yes you are partly correct, some servers have multiple top clans. But they would take every boss if they were given the opportunity, so how is Seed different? It's not as if they gave another clan a chance just to experience competition, the server just happened to have the right leaders in two different groups to allow it.

Before you retort with a bunch of BS, filled with your views that are all anti-Seed, think about what you would do if you were in our position. If you still have the same views, then probably just don't type anything. I got rebuttals for days. :D
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Uhh nope. Your points are all pretty much wrong, and full of hate lol.

1. We camp dragonlord bosses for purple eggs and urns. We have hundreds if not thousands of all the other colours, yet don't have enough eggs to complete pieces on some people, which is why we camp.

2. We are predominantly at aggy because Seedlings calls us to it. But even if they don't, aggy drops some items that are REQUIRED for end-game yet don't drop anywhere else. You wouldn't know this since this is a 215+ req boss, but proteus requires magic lure to be maxed, and guess where you can get good magic lure rings from? He also drops pierce/crush/slash lure rings, which can't be found anywhere else.

3. Yes you are partly correct, some servers have multiple top clans. But they would take every boss if they were given the opportunity, so how is Seed different? It's not as if they gave another clan a chance just to experience competition, the server just happened to have the right leaders in two different groups to allow it.

Before you retort with a bunch of BS, filled with your views that are all anti-Seed, think about what you would do if you were in our position. If you still have the same views, then probably just don't type anything. I got rebuttals for days. :D
Ya im not gonna give u the satisfaction.

Us who have dl/edl/DG camp dl edl and frozen bosses to help out our clan mates not for personal gain :). As a clan we all work together to support each other which is what makes seed a great place. Am I correct in getting from this is that you are mad we dont just let all bosses sit up, and let our clannies who need items camp for themselves and solo the bosses? Dosent sound like much of a clan to me if thats how we treat each other. If that is how you want it then perhaps all members of every other clan who have dl should stop camping frozen and dl bosses as well :) but that would defeat the purpose of joining a clan.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Us who have dl/edl/DG camp dl edl and frozen bosses to help out our clan mates not for personal gain :). As a clan we all work together to support each other which is what makes seed a great place. Am I correct in getting from this is that you are mad we dont just let all bosses sit up, and let our clannies who need items camp for themselves and solo the bosses? Dosent sound like much of a clan to me if thats how we treat each other. If that is how you want it then perhaps all members of every other clan who have dl should stop camping frozen and dl bosses as well :) but that would defeat the purpose of joining a clan.
If u think by somehow trying to con me into saying things i wouldnt normally say is gonna work its not. Yeah i get u work together but im not buying for personal gain at all. Armo told u to respond to this to make me look bad.Thats what u guys do. Does not make your statements any more validd and u can come on here and say whatever. Everything i am saying is truthful. Now im waiting on the 600 others to try to disparage my words and twist them into something they are not. Other clans with dl? No other clan has more than a few people who even have full dl. Do what you want man but i wont be a part of it period.

Huh? Why would I ask people to come and join my side?

I've defended my arguments, there is no way you can disprove that we kill bosses that we don't need.

If you do manage to somehow prove otherwise, then yeah Seed is the piece of unfathomable clan that you think we are.

I mean, even your own clan who you helped with timers turned against you. Pretty sure that says more about you, than us.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

I don’t understand the hate towards Seed and the very wrong assumptions about Crom server. I’ve only been playing this game since September 2017. I was only playing with friends until learnjng about bosses that drop items for quest armor. In that time I came across a few clans that killed these bosses in otherworld. Seed and Sacred were the main 2, others aren’t even around. Seed was very helpful for needing bosses for help as well as if I found boss full and called, they let me get chance at getting items I needed. I begin to respect them a lot. On the otherhand, no offense to sacred but it was against their rules to even help other players that weren’t in Sacred. So I immediately deleted most of them from friends. I joined seedlings and not too long afte hitting 210-215, I was invited to seed which I received Full dL and edl after a month of being Active and helping clan with bosses (which is every job for every clan member in every clan). Maybe just my opinion. But here I was 6 months into the game and have full edl. Well looks like I didn’t spend 4 years getting edl. And there was no sucking up to anyone. It was making friends with players on the server to enjoy my time playing this game. The people that hate Seed are mad because they don’t want to get Off their butt and put in time to help a clan that will in return, help you. In other servers you maybe have 100 people killing gele and have a 1/100 chance of winning a roll or you can be apart of a clan that gives credit to 30-40 people and have a better opportunity getting chance at drop since that 30-40 are split up into all classes that cannot just, get the drop.

You will probably say I’m bias and whatever but I think you actually gave no time or effort tryin to play in Crom or even give Seed the chance of getting to know. I wouldn’t change my ch path or server in a million years. I have join a clan that treats you as a family as well as made friends with people that have played the game for years and years. Even people as knowledgeable or even known throughout ch, are very humble and kind. Good day mates.