General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Re: A new crom

Honestly, I don't think that just because quick robbed 2 clans, which is extremely bad, won't ruin the whole outlook if he is kicked without warning. But another thing that will hurt the clan in the long run is their image. With a clan full of scum, nobody will want to join them, and thats that. Since a couple people in si have ksed syn on frozen bosses, that we desperately need. Because we are just trying to grow out of the met phase, and grow as a clan. But with people farming bosses they don't need while there are others who are above 130, and don't have frozen, that clan dosent look so great nkw does it? Now I'm not too worried as to who rules crom because I'm trying to find my way into Android. But I can guarantee that si will never get to be even half of seed. Not even close to them, because your clan is full of dingleberries that can't have any control over themselves.

I didn't open up crom forums in a long time, sorry for delayed response.

And just for Jason...long live seed
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

lmao dude i dont see seed helping syn get dl like we do? but i dont recall anythin to do with us ksing you? if it does happen then like ive said many times talk to me or raw about it, its what we are here for
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

We don't kill king/priest/spider, which is what Syn kills I'm assuming. Of course we wouldn't help since we are never there to begin with.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

We don't kill king/priest/spider, which is what Syn kills I'm assuming. Of course we wouldn't help since we are never there to begin with.
theyre too small to take full alone, if we are at spider priest or king we always grp them, we help any lower players in need of dl on spider priest and king :D we even call no si players to those bosses
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

Jason synergic called us to help at 6* spider because you guys were lock fighting them, how exactly is that helping them and grouping them?
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Jason synergic called us to help at 6* spider because you guys were lock fighting them, how exactly is that helping them and grouping them?
Checkmate
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

lmao when was that? i told my clan we grp them now
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu