Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A new crom

Here in si we wish to create a new crom where everyone can enjoy themselves and get endgame gear. However this is a difficult aim as there is a large obstacle in the way. To overcome this we will need to collaborate with other clans and recruit new mems. It will be tough and when working with other clans some terms will need to be agreed on but i believe that if crom works as one we can achieve these aims. Now i must say si isnt exactly in seeds position with tonnes of spare gear, we are still working to gear ourselves so we cant afford to just hand gear out but we will work with others and help them when possible. please pm me in game or here if youre a clan leader or even a individual who would like to get involved in the crom we aim to create. Together we can change crom

p.s. dont respond armo we only want positive vibes up in here :D
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

Re: A new crom

Nothing is gonna stop seed haha. Especially a clan that cant even kill hrung. You should have left si alone an not tarnished it with all the trash.
Ps feel free to step in armo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I am actually going to step in, because SI pretty much threatened Aino's clan because they won't join you guys to war against Seed.

You have already recruited everyone on the server, and will continue losing members.

You guys are ruining the server, it's pretty clear. Wtf do you mean by 'change Crom'. If somehow SI becomes the dominant clan, you guys will do exactly what we do now. You're just pissed you couldn't get in Seed.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

cmon you guys, again with the negative vibes chill your hateful lil asses. and betus bro stop bein a suck up, you left server so plz stay gone tyty
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

You're the one who's presenting Seed as this evil overbearing clan, even though we are very accepting of new members as long as they haven't done anything bad in the past, and are willing to level to endgame.

So you should stop the clan-shaming and 'negative vibes'.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

lolol we both know thats not true at all, anyway im done talking to trash ;) now ima work to change crom for the better bye 8-)
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

Well being n enrage wasnt exactly a good thing. I was there a week and left the server...that says something i think
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Also funny how im there a week and quick was ready to give me full dl before so many other warriors just cause i was the highest level warrior in clan and there was some big idea that i will become the clans main tank??? Quick a guy that plays 2 servers, giving his alt dl weaps before any mains. Is this really your idea of what you want crom to become? Where the leaders get everything and everyone else gets leftovers. Just saying lol
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing