Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: All respect completely lost for Ohana

You expected more from a clan whose leadership is composed of Seed rejects?

:roll:
This right here is a prime example of why I took a break :)
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

This right here is a prime example of why I took a break :)
:) :) :) :)
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Ok so im just straightening things out so there isnt no more people quitting game, we need to stay strong crom!!!
Was called to aggy and it was about 60% through and we all agreed that main class rolls. During kill we agreed deadbeat would roll for his alt since his gear is better. Should of expected no less. Grim of flame drops and I don't even get the chance to roll for it even though I was the only mage there. Sweetheart says since no mages are here it will go to bank.
Ok so no one can prove if aggy was on 50% hp - more or less, so irrelevant, if u kno u lying then u should feel bad!
U agreed deadend could roll, ok
Grim of flames, so ice mage couldnt roll??? It still adds things he could use doesnt it like focus or whatever? (not mage class so idk stats of grim exactly)
And from the screenshot deadend said gave grim back to seed, fair enough he got from seed so if they wanted back he did the right thing (altho do they really need it?)

Really sorry ohana but hes got u
Now I understand why Seed doesn't group none clannies. Might as well do the same.
And no hunny, NOW I understand why seed doesn't group non clannies.
1stly seed doesnt need non-clannies
2ndly if seed needed or wanted 1 of the drops, they would never have grouped in 1st place
3rdly ohana, if its true what turc says (not saying it is) but if he speaks the truth then do not do it again, to anyone

Finally, crom needs to stick together people, we should be going hard to try get high on rankings, smash those other worlds in higest lvl (nukie) highest hits (chopstick) highest heal (there r a few of u) ETC!!!

Now I understand why Seed doesn't group none clannies. Might as well do the same.
Attachments
2014-10-22-08-46-42-314934689-1.jpg
2014-10-22-08-46-42-314934689-1.jpg (17.77 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Ok so im just straightening things out so there isnt no more people quitting game, we need to stay strong crom!!!
Was called to aggy and it was about 60% through and we all agreed that main class rolls. During kill we agreed deadbeat would roll for his alt since his gear is better. Should of expected no less. Grim of flame drops and I don't even get the chance to roll for it even though I was the only mage there. Sweetheart says since no mages are here it will go to bank.
Ok so no one can prove if aggy was on 50% hp - more or less, so irrelevant, if u kno u lying then u should feel bad!
U agreed deadend could roll, ok
Grim of flames, so ice mage couldnt roll??? It still adds things he could use doesnt it like focus or whatever? (not mage class so idk stats of grim exactly)
And from the screenshot deadend said gave grim back to seed, fair enough he got from seed so if they wanted back he did the right thing (altho do they really need it?)

Really sorry ohana but hes got u
2ndly if seed needed or wanted 1 of the drops, they would never have grouped in 1st place
3rdly ohana, if its true what turc says (not saying it is) but if he speaks the truth then do not do it again, to anyone

Finally, crom needs to stick together people, we should be going hard to try get high on rankings, smash those other worlds in higest lvl (nukie) highest hits (chopstick) highest heal (there r a few of u) ETC!!!
You want crom to stick together and stay strong? Start by being nice yourself and not judging everyone and all the other new clans that no one accepts etc etc. be a leader not a follower :)
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

Funny how SixtyNine isn't using this so-called void book that Turco wasn't allowed to take (must've gone to an alt mage that is never used).

And deadend didn't give anything back to Seed (including some borrowed items from ex-clannies).

Only reason this clan is alive is because they have something in common: They have no where else to go.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Can we stop this madness? It's a game take a chill pill all of you. Stop living in the past and live in the present..... Sheesh :roll:
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

Can we stop this madness? It's a game take a chill pill all of you. Stop living in the past and live in the present..... Sheesh :roll:
Why live in the present when you can live in the future like me 8-)
CROM
Level 204 ranger - Mclovin69
Level 153 rogue - Mclover