Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: everyone knows this pair.

5000 made an incredibly rascist horrible post... Which i reported and a moderator removed... My post looks put of place now lol
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

5000 made an incredibly rascist horrible post... Which i reported and a moderator removed... My post looks put of place now lol
Oh thought u directed it to me xD haha didnt want u to hate me Dx
Good Morning!

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

He was following what they told him he should do lol.
He does what a couple say for him to do, excluding Queen and Chanel. Which is why some members have been removed or not permitted in getting Dragonlord which is saddening.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

My god wth are you tools getting to. They arent bad they are really just tools. They use people to get what they want. Fk she even used me to get lix. Well most of you are fkn two faced anyway I see why you like em.

My god wth are you tools getting to. They arent bad they are really just tools. They use people to get what they want. Fk she even used me to get lix. Well most of you are fkn two faced anyway I see why you like em.
I can agree with you up until the last line. Dont talk about more then half of crom like that just because they talk stupid half the time.
Android Tester :)
Not playing atm!

I can agree with you up until the last line. Dont talk about more then half of crom like that just because they talk stupid half the time.
Ehh whatever. You know its true anyway.

now you talk to yourself, ok.....
Newton MELINDA theshydiot 133 mage and iCarly lvl 470 ranger
CLAN IDIOTS + THEOU + WHORREISLAND
OU IS LOVE
OU IS LIFE
WHEN YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD THINK ABOUT OU AND THE PROBLEMS DISAPPEAR VERY KUIKLY

DAKOTA mmmm
*** the world I go suiside hhhhh