Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Singing on my way out

: (

Everything will be okay rain. I will be back when I have more time and heart for my char. I don't agree with ant when he says the drama is almost over ~ but it has to end at some point hopefully. So many kind individuals on Crom.
Crys it will :) way better then epona i told ya that :)

Where does it say anywhere in my post that camo is for sale? I'd rather it rot on my body like the drops in banks/ books. If i ever did sell why in hell would it be to those who exclude from groupings over a friend who is good to all. Must be nuckin futs
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Where does it say anywhere in my post that camo is for sale? I'd rather it rot on my body like the drops in banks/ books. If i ever did sell why in hell would it be to those who exclude from groupings over a friend who is good to all. Must be nuckin futs
You tell'em Rain !

+1

This made me laugh mostly bcuz its true lol

I had a lot of fun leveling and still wanted to. I allowed 2 people i liked affect my game play in such a way i haven't played much. When i realized i can't hunt with some i really wanted to i lost motivation to level.
So I log talk to the nicer friends i made. I'm exploring other servers, killing time, collecting new stuff but i still loved Crom. Just when there is a rotten apple out of the bunch u wish a worm could eat it.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester