Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Seed

Ok listen up seedlings. Im sick of you're constant bull against me. Im killing crammock next thing chop ice shards me. There are some seed that are worthy to be respected. On the other hand, dart chop jaydawg nuke-nukie n3ial ) want me to read the whole clan? Lol jks. Just shut up now i dont scam i dont go on other peoples accounts and last of all i dont say bull about them UNTIL NOW. How am i suposed to enjoy the game now?
A word to seed: pull your heads in.

Crom is like a watermellon, great without seeds.
Last edited by Voldemort on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not swear, and do not insult other users.
level 193
Crom
warhead
Realsteel
151 and retired on morrigan
Warh3ad
Arawn

Re: Seed

x
all this made me laugh lol, but literally
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Wooow lol that is histarical
shreader level 190 rogue
SHREDZ level 163 druid

Haha made me laugh so hard. Best insult you could say to a seed member. A little cheesy but still something to laugh about

Most worlds are boring without clan wars thats what makes it fun :) if you got killed last night buy them it was prob when me nuke chop neil and jadawg went on a massacre in arena lol. Srry that happened to you. But if it makes you feel better elgs killed me 3 times during ragnor and when i wouldnt respawn he killed the glad. And ragnor has about a half hour+ respawn.

Most worlds are boring without clan wars thats what makes it fun :) if you got killed last night buy them it was prob when me nuke chop neil and jadawg went on a massacre in arena lol. Srry that happened to you. But if it makes you feel better elgs killed me 3 times during ragnor and when i wouldnt respawn he killed the glad. And ragnor has about a half hour+ respawn.
Ummm i saw that:/ lol

Saw what?
I saw elgs and another rogue kill you. But i dont know the whole story. I just walked in and saw you laying on the ground while elgs was talking.

Then again watermelon does not grow without seeds :D
-Crom-

Clan-Seed

Xzylo-Mage-187
Teardrop-Druid-80
Aravid-warrior-70