Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is the really vegeta?

Thats Crowder...not vegeta
Crom
Warrior-XxPhyricxX lvl 111
I hate my character name as much as you but alas I was young and foolish when I made it.

fk that vegeta, he is the one who scammed my lux in herne and dillon tooo they scameed about 6mil worth stuff and i even showed s8rr the stuff in herne when i wwas in crom rite man. dilon684 sold me the acc and he got the acc back somehow and i used 200dollars in dillon acc and had 1mil fire broom and full lux and som lux r dilon butt most mine and he even took lux from herne dilon and vegeta scammed me and i told the support to get me my stuff back but doesnt help me at allll. help me plz my herne mage lvl110 name is drkXkngXtenz if u cant get me the stuff in herne gt my dilon acc unblocked. pls i waited almost 6months or more for dilon acc back. i told u my pass and user if u didnt believe me and my email in support but u guys didnt replied for about 5days now i think. plz gt me the acc back or my stuff in herne if u donrbelieve me u can check my past stuff rite or no i dont know but s8rr saw my luxes had majestic broom of purple one, 1 milcloud, full vanq except shield, 300sk, 30sc, full 2 sets of lux, parhfinder boots and pants and lots more like blue bear and more and more.pls help me out i cant miss the summer drgans.

help me as fast as u can plz cuz im dyin to play the gameee. i have the mage acc safe but it has notin on it plz can support gt me my lux in herne or dilon acc back i told the pass user and email in support butto in game.

^^^
I would feel sorry for you but.. oh yeah, IT'S AGAINST
THE TERMS TO BUY AND SELL ACCOUNTS.... People just don't learn do they...
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior