Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Design a Spring Weapon - Win Unique Fashion

Imperial Spear of The Hunt

This spear was designed to penetrate through the thickest armor. It has a chance to unleash a deadly strike, dealing up to 2000 piercing damage to your target.

Slot: Main Hand
One handed
Piercing Damage: 130
Attack Speed: 3200
Proc Skill: Wyld Strike
Proc Chance: 15%
Level Requirement: 180
Weight: 10
Last edited by Banshee on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (77.52 KiB) Viewed 4167 times
Dremora lvl 210 rogue
Mabon
Clan Myrmidon!!!!!

The Light Bringer
One of the spears forged by the gods, blessed by Ostara and given to the mightiest heroes in the land. Has a chance to unleash a blast of power upon the evil in the land every time you strike with the "Blessing of Ostara" proc skill.
Slot: Main hand
Two handed
Piercing Damage: 160
Divine Damage: 300
Attack Speed: 3500
Proc Skill: Blessing of Ostara
Proc Chance: 5%
Level req: 150

I may of messed the colours up, see for yourself. Oh, a better idea, try ignore the artwork itself, try look at the creative idea... :lol:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (69.75 KiB) Viewed 4289 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (71.89 KiB) Viewed 4289 times
Your arguement is invalid.

The feared lagmaron has made its deathly appearence, believed to have been brought into existance at around the same time the sewers beneath the castle were found. This is the only weapon in the entire world with the ability to harm other heroes outside of a dueling area. This wand lifts its user into the air, and exerts great strain on the world until all nearby players lose connection to their world and pass out. The wands miniature sun glows more and more and grows bigger and stronger till the world must put all its effort in containing he sun, and all sparkles and flames vanish from the strain. Heroic weapons and offhands lose their brilliant touch, as the terrifying lagmaron brings doom and darkness to the world.

Deffinitions:
world = server
Strain = lag
Pass out = crash

Stats:
Two handed
0 weapon damage
-500 each stat (or until 0 is reached)
Skill: lagmarons doom

Skill Description: lagmaron causes much strain to the players surrounding, causing them to lag out of game. The user is invincible while lagmaron is equipped, yet unable to do any damage whatsoever. Lagmarons presence is a big fear to all those who foolishly spend platinum and elixars on bosses, when they are all dissapear in a flash
Last edited by Celts on Thu May 07, 2015 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (123.88 KiB) Viewed 4140 times
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Spring Dragon's Crossbow

The rarest drop from the Spring Dragon *2015* :D ,

Slot: Main Hand
Bow: +500
Dexterity: +300
Energy: 100
Health; 100
One Handed
Piercing Damage: 200
Attack Speed: 2250
Class Required: Ranger
Gives Skill: Time Warp (Time Warp reduces cool down of all skills by 20%)
Level required: 190
Weight: 15
Attachments
Laso Celtic Heroes dragon.jpg
Laso Celtic Heroes dragon.jpg (53.58 KiB) Viewed 4266 times
Laso 35, Arawn

Sword Name: Triple Tip
Special Skill: Triple Blade (Splits your sword in 3 pieces which makes you do 3x more damage)
Damage: 150 Slashing
Speed: 3500

I can still remember it... High king gotsprew asked his smith to craft The Triple Tip... It was the fastest most dealing blade i had ever seen, this means king gotsprew would be so powerfull he could take over the whole mainlands.
After days of crafting to make this blade king gotsprew died. Everyone wanted the blade but they decided to hide it for everyone. They hide it in a cave, and here is me sitting in the excact same cave with this sword in my hands...
Last edited by thijsdeF on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (174.76 KiB) Viewed 4186 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (160.24 KiB) Viewed 4238 times

Sword Name: Triple Tip
Special Skill: Triple Blade (Splits your sword in 3 pieces which makes you do 3x more damage)
Damage: 150 Slashing
Speed: 3500

I can still remember it... High king gotsprew asked his smith to craft The Triple Tip... It was the fastest most dealing blade i had ever seen, this means king gotsprew would be so powerfull he could take over the whole mainlands.
After days of crafting to make this blade king gotsprew died. Everyone wanted the blade but they decided to hide it for everyone. They hide it in a cave, and here is me sitting in the excact same cave with this sword in my hands...
For I have heard of such a blade. Years ago I sat next to the lifeless body's of the boggan scum I had killed. And a bright light shone through the darkness of the tunnels. Blinded and low on energy I fainted and awoke in my bed. Maybe it was just a dream

Fabled Staff of Biróg
The Fabled Staff of Biróg (a legendary druid) has been carved and wielded by Biróg herself and dealt great feats of good. Spring time welcomes nature back onto the Earth, and this staff is imbued with the magic of the new season. When equipped, vines creep up from the ground to embrace the enchanted golden woof of elder, from which is was carved. The stones embedded within its substance glow with enchanting light when the staff is touched.

This weapon requires both hands.
Crushing Damage: 150
Magic Damage: 25
Attack Speed: 2550
Class Requirement: Druid
Level Requirement: 175
Proc.: Radiating Glow (a glow radiates from the jewels on your staff (as shown in the image), blinding enemies nearby. Enemies stop attacking for 10 seconds.
Proc Chance: 5%
Weight: 20
Energy +500
The vines around this weapon ooze a sap that automatically regenerates the health of any ally in your proximity for 1 minute. (When exhausted, the vines shrivel and new vines grow slowly up the staff to regenerate. Cooldown is therefore 2 minutes.)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Eden's Rose Garden
These Weapons are weapons that the greatest warriors can only dream of seeing. Handpicked and Crafted by Eden herself, they no know limits and are unrivaled in strength, beauty, and craftsmanship.
Rose of Despair
Slashing Damage: 250
Piercing Damage: 300
Attack Speed: 3996
Class Requirement: Warrior
Level Requirement: 200
Proc: Eden's Sorrow. When activated, unleashes a terrifying blast of misery, causing up to 1000 damage and causing the enemy to be paralyzed for 5 seconds.
Proc Chance: 10%
Rose of Horror
Piercing Damage: 300
Magic Damage: 100
Attack Speed: 2564
Class Requirement: Rogue
Proc: Eden's TerrorWhen activated, unleashes a horror-filled wave of terror, causing up to 750 damage and paralyzing the enemy for 7 seconds.
Rose of Hatred
Piercing Damage: 350
Slashing Damage: 100
Attack Speed: 2753
Class Requirement: Ranger
Proc: Eden's HatredWhen activated, lets forth an annoying volley of arrows, causing up to 500 damage and enraging the enemy, causing their accuracy to decrease for the remainder of the fight.
Rose of Love(Left)
Crushing Damage: 100
Magic Damage: 400
Attack Speed: 3865
Class Requirement: Druid
Proc: Eden's LoveWhen activate, lets out a wave of health, healing allies for up to 1500 health and increasing their health regeneration for 10 minutes.
Rose of Demolition(Right)
Magic Damage: 350
Crushing Damage: 50
Attack Speed: 3127
Class Requirement: Mage
Proc: Eden's DemolitionWhen activated, lets out a deadly blast of destructive magic that causes up to 1500 damage and weakens the enemies magic restistance.
Image for The best weapon(Rose of horror):
Rose of Despair:http://pre01.deviantart.net/d0d4/th/pre ... 8qt44r.jpg
Rose of Hatred:http://img03.deviantart.net/f3e0/i/2015 ... 8qt43r.jpg
Rose of Love(Left):http://img01.deviantart.net/280e/i/2015 ... 8qt44b.jpg
Rose of Demolition(Right):http://img01.deviantart.net/280e/i/2015 ... 8qt44b.jpg
Character Name: Readysworder
World: Epona
Last edited by Readyswordster on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.