Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Competition: Win an exclusive Mount!

In the spirit of the implementation of crafting in the future. This then altered my first design to create a crafting-influenced mount.
Didn't quite know what approach to go to in terms of the design so I researched some information regarding celtic mythology which impacted the outcome of the description and the design.

So yeah this is my horribly drawn mount haha. My apologies if it clashes with any other mount entries- I haven't had a look at others. As you can probably tell I'm not the best when it comes to drawing - it's the concept that counts! (Hope so!)

Staff of Malevolent Decay

Two handed
Infinite Uses
Important Item
Crafting Item

Elemental Damage: 150
Physical damage: 80
Attack speed: 3000
Gives skill: safeguard
Weight: 20
Level requirement: 150

Description:
This staff was taken from the remains of a minion spawned by Cailleach the Veiled One. It's properties can be altered depending on which orb is fitted into it's demonic socket. It grants the skill safeguard which increases certain elemental resistances by 500 based on the orb attached for 5mins.

*** notes ***

Orbs are made from common gems such as sapphire - requires 20 etc to form an orb.

Sapphire orb: gives the staff a blue - glow finish and focuses on the 'cold' element.
Attachments
image.jpg
Mount drawing
image.jpg (23.69 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
SeverousSnape L200 Mage
RaunchyRogue L196 Rogue
Mischievous L160 Ranger
AbsolouteZero L150 Druid

General of Aeon
I collect "things"

Hope u like
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (216.48 KiB) Viewed 3084 times
Bounty (main)
Druid (Troyd)
Warrior (Bountykilla)
World: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless
Class: Rogue lvl +180
Druid lvl +127
Warrior lvl +181
Ranger lvl +122
Mage Lvl + 103

Two Handed
Infinite Uses
Important item
Slot: Main Hand
Crushing Damage: 30
Magic Damage 150
Grants Skill: Moon Beam
Proc Chance: 10%
Level Requirment: 100
Magic Resistance: +100
Heat Resistance: +100
Cold Resistance: +100

This powerful moon was a gift from Arianrhod herself. Using this mount grants 90% to movement speed, reduction in aggro range by 20%, regenerates 85 health and energy per tick. This mount grants the skill moon beam which lowers all evasions by 750 for 15 seconds.
DETHDFIRE-207 Mage
RAGELISHUS-215 Druid
HULKSMASH- 167 Warrior
MECHANIX- 126 Rogue
Fair Winds and Following Seas

Two Handed
Infinite Uses
Important item
Slot: Main Hand
Crushing Damage: 30
Magic Damage 150
Grants Skill: Moon Beam
Proc Chance: 10%
Level Requirment: 100
Magic Resistance: +100
Heat Resistance: +100
Cold Resistance: +100

This powerful moon was a gift from Arianrhod herself. Using this mount grants 90% to movement speed, reduction in aggro range by 20%, regenerates 85 health and energy per tick. This mount grants the skill moon beam which lowers all evasions by 750 for 15 seconds.
Awwwww deth on forums !!!!
Anyway, so far most original idea, a flying moon would be a very interesting and refreshing mount compared to all these sticks (and generally, i have never seen one in any game).

Maybe i'll try making one? Im crap at drawing but i sometimes draw something out of nothing :S
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

GHID WINGS

Imbolc is mentioned in some of the earliest Irish literature and there is evidence it has been an important date since ancient times. It is believed that it was originally a pagan festival associated with the goddess Brighid and that it was Christianized as a festival of Saint Brighid, who herself is thought to be a Christianization of the goddess. At Imbolc, Brighid's crosses were made and a doll-like figure of Brighid, called a Brídeóg, would be paraded from house-to-house. Brighid was said to visit one's home at Imbolc. To receive her blessings, people would make a bed for Brighid and leave her food and drink, while items of clothing would be left outside for her to bless. Brighid was also invoked to protect homes and livestock. Feasts were had, holy wells were visited and it was also a time for divination.

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imbolc

based on Celtic mythology, believe that the new mounts could be made based on the wings GODDESS BRIGHID. Wings that were made to bless farms, plantations and animals.

Rarest one
- 100% Speed
- Skill: 1,5k of health

Second rarest
- 90% Speed
- Skill: 100% Hide for 3 min.

Third rarest
- 80% Speed
- 200 Cloak of Fire for 1 minute
Last edited by Accio on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (80.7 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
World: LUGH
Clan: Gen. of TheHobnobbers
Class: Mage
Name: Daw
Level: 191

be cool, I'm good people

this my style of a Celtic Hydra. It is all 3 chests mount creature combined. It is a dragon, a Phoenix, and a serpent.
You can only get from chests.
It has a 80% no camo no health/energy regen(called elder hydra staff)
80% 10% camo 10/10 health/energy regen mount (called ancient hydra staff)
85% 20% camo 15/15 health/energy regen mount(called fabled hydra staff)
90% 30% camo 30/30 health energy regen and a skill called lesser triple finish. It does 100 magic dmg 100 Poison dmg and 250 heat dmg per tick for 20 seconds mount(called legendary hydra staff)
95% 40% camo 40/40 health/energy regen and skill called greater triple finish. It does 250 magic 250 poison and 500 heat dmg per tick for 25 secs. Mount(called mythic hydra staff)
100% 50% camo 50/50 health/ energy regen and a skill called godly triple finish. It does 500 magic dmg 500 poison dmg and 1000 heat dmg per tick for 30 second. (Called godly hydra staff)

2000 attack speed
100 pierce
100magic dmg
100 poison dmg
300 heat dmg.
All staffs have
Belenus
Tatsu- level 200
'Lock daddy'

Ok here's my idea. Although I'd love this to be equipped differently, I'll go with what OTM has done for mounts in the past. This is a mount item, but not your regular riding mount, it's just equipped as such. It's more along the line of a pet. You would equip this as you do any mount, but instead of riding it, it follows you. You would gain the benefit of it's speed, camo, and whatever, when equipped. The damage would come from the pet/mount itself. I would love this to be differently equipped, so you could equip your mainhands and offhands, but lets just go with the mount idea. As for speed, damage, camo, well that's up to OTM, and as for the pets? Well I suppose that could be based on the rarity of the item. Maybe a very rare gives you a Dragon, where as a common one a wolf. Just a thought, and yes it is in the mount idea, because it does assist you in from moving from one place to another above normal speed. This mount you just don't ride.
Attachments
IMG_40111.jpg
IMG_40111.jpg (16.34 KiB) Viewed 2975 times
World: Belenus
Class: Ranger
Level: 224
Clan: Elementals ( Chief - Alishia )

Horns will glow different colours on rarity.
Maybe horns need to be smaller as there is no room for the guy sitting.
Lvl req 100.
Weapons get put on side of mount when sitting would be amazing.
My entry.
Looks like we got a Cheater... It was the first thing That popped up
Worst thing is That u tried to copyright it.
Last edited by Marielle on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (186.22 KiB) Viewed 2829 times
I am a Forum guide need any help? Private message me --HERE