Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Draw your Heroes to win 500 Platinum!

Maybe he had 2 pictures? Just a thought. Honestly we cant tell whether it was traced or not, but id hope that a good sport would play fairly.
"Vultures are the most righteous of birds: they do not attack even the smallest living creature."
-Plutarch

Maybe he had 2 pictures? Just a thought. Honestly we cant tell whether it was traced or not, but id hope that a good sport would play fairly.

That wouldnt have to be a huge dang printer with some huge paper in order for tracing to look like that, also people that trace dont usually try to get every detail of all the shading and such into it.

Wow haha. Ok, i entered into the comp but i have a huge advantage because im a tattoo artist so i decided to do a half asses quick job so its more even but some of these are really good if done fairly!! Just remember guys, there's no such thing as bad art, art is very very unique in a broad amount of aspects. Good luck everyone! Really good drawings! ;)

Wow haha. Ok, i entered into the comp but i have a huge advantage because im a tattoo artist so i decided to do a half asses quick job so its more even but some of these are really good if done fairly!! Just remember guys, there's no such thing as bad art, art is very very unique in a broad amount of aspects. Good luck everyone! Really good drawings! ;)
Shh._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Heroes!

Thank you all for submitting your wonderful artwork. We were overwhelmed with the spirit and effort put into the drawings especially the thoughts behind them.
As such we decided that due to the volume of entries the prize pool was increased for this competition.

The Overall winners of the competition receiving 500 platinum each are:

Cherub and Titto

The Most Fashionable entry winning 50 Platinum:
Alyssandra

Most Pepresentative of Celtic Heroes entry winning 50 Platinum:
Alae

Team Favourite entry winning 50 Platinum:
Hobo

The Most Initiative entry winning 50 Platinum:
VultureFromDanu

Honorable Mentions winning 20 Platinum:
Insperatus
Hawk
Invaded
Master SeaBiscuit
Warlord666
Benny190
Drysi
Mis.Ranger(Moon)

Finally, all other accepted entries (except those mentioned above) will receive the following for entering:
1x Heroic Travelling Elixir
1x Knowledge Elixir

Regarding prizes:
You will be contacted by Community with regard to prize distribution in the coming day(s).

Alternatively, feel free to PM Community(Kodelia) if you wish to make life a little easier (and receive your prize quicker!) with the Character name and World you would like the prize sent to and whether you sent in your entry via the forum( include which page is your entry on) or email.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/