Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I need an xfer

Hello fellow players of Belenus, I'm here tell you all that I need an xfer asap cause needa catch up with muh bro so we can hit lvl 240 (legit). Got tons of gold on both Lugh and Gwydion that I'm looking to xfer over to Belenus so if you know anyone wanting to leave, send em to me! Or someone could be a kind fella and xfer me just to be nice ;) (looking at you rich folks). I've stepped up to the plate and have decided to make a Druid and Belenus needs more Druids but can't start till I get an xfer!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: I need an xfer

I got old heroic ammy & haste gloves and ancient ranger armour with bow
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

How's that coming Zkills? Bc I'm pretty sure you're still like 111 ( same level for years now) and you might have attacked me in the arena and I autoed you. I was standing and looked away from the screen. When I looked back your lifeless corpse was there and I was at full health.

Finding an xfer here is impossible... got like a million+ in Lugh, got like 300k in morrigan, and another 300k in Gwydion, but I was able to xfer like 270 chests here which gave me a nice head start. And ya, I tried to murder u with my candy cane. Plus Zkills is a show toon that I like to keep in KodiakReavers, my true home clan lol. I play on a different toon now
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge