The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: which clan is stronger?

Had a fun time reading through this thread :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

In arena we mostly just do glad,
Sometimes there are elementals members killing everyone they see.
But thats just fun i gues, if u ask em to kill glad u have 40% chance of killing your glad without getting killed by 220 edl rogues....
Also

Ronin is better with dl bosses then elem, it will take u much longer to get your dragonlord weapons/ armor.
But elem is faster with EDL bosses.
Also ronin just took a big hit cause of members who left then for elementals,
Ronin is back on track and is killing 205 and 210 main again.
Magie the 200+ mage, Ronin general.
<<Life is too short, make the most of it!>>

My ears were burning :3

Wannabe hollah xoxoxo
Caety you were rejected from elementals so you decided to steal drops from invictus bank, then join Ronin.
gl

Wannabe hollah xoxoxo
Caety you were rejected from elementals so you decided to steal drops from invictus bank, then join Ronin.
gl
Where do you get your information from? Sounds like a ton of bullcrap to me. But then again, can't expect much from Urmel.

Hehe
Toon Name: Mehran

Server: Belenus

Class: Rogue

Lvl: 186

1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

Wannabe hollah xoxoxo
gl
Where do you get your information from? Sounds like a ton of bullcrap to me. But then again, can't expect much from Urmel.
k bye

Invic~100-160 players, friendly, immature, mostly frozen bosses, some dl
Sylph~130-180 players, friendly, mostly dl/frozen, aggy, castle camp often
Ronin~160-220, dramatic, owns most dls, can do edl mains with bolas, prideful, raid up to hippo(have done mordy couple times), higher individual value (you more needed in fights/raids)
Elems~180-230, quiet, some dls, owns most edls, raid up to gele, lower individual value (you less needed in raids/fights)

Personally, I like Invictus. I like Elementals. Ronin is Ok. And I've never been in Sylph.
However, I recommend choosing your clan not based on which is more powerful, but rather on which group of people you enjoy more. Friends make the game.

Invic~100-160 players, friendly, immature, mostly frozen bosses, some dl
Sylph~130-180 players, friendly, mostly dl/frozen, aggy, castle camp often
Ronin~160-220, dramatic, owns most dls, can do edl mains with bolas, prideful, raid up to hippo(have done mordy couple times), higher individual value (you more needed in fights/raids)
Elems~180-230, quiet, some dls, owns most edls, raid up to gele, lower individual value (you less needed in raids/fights)

Personally, I like Invictus. I like Elementals. Ronin is Ok. And I've never been in Sylph.
However, I recommend choosing your clan not based on which is more powerful, but rather on which group of people you enjoy more. Friends make the game.

We them quiet ones :)
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.