Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Muldar. Come see :)

Look at what this mean player told me.... Very very bad. Please do something about this. Don't want these people in our server.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (104.84 KiB) Viewed 2941 times
Toon Name: Mehran

Server: Belenus

Class: Rogue

Lvl: 186

1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

Re: Muldar. Come see :)

Oh my gawd!! It's an o8o clone!!!! Illuminati confirmed
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Careful what you post about others unless you have never said a mean or derogatory thing about anyone else.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Careful what you post about others unless you have never said a mean or derogatory thing about anyone else.
dood mehran is belenus garbage
He's also the one that thinks it's ok to go smash out your car windows if your brother in law makes his girl friend mad.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

dood mehran is belenus garbage
He's also the one that thinks it's ok to go smash out your car windows if your brother in law makes his girl friend mad.
Don't put words in my mouth
Toon Name: Mehran

Server: Belenus

Class: Rogue

Lvl: 186

1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

^^ do I need to link the post where I used that specific example and asked if you thought that was ok and you said yes?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue