Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Muldar. Come see :)

Lol thanks ! An he doesn't need to put words in your mouth , you type them yourself :) kthxbye
220 Ranger Belenus
There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.

Don't get me started with nasty screenshots. ... Want me to post countless amounts of screenshots. Ronin and elem. nasty things? That want u want?
Toon Name: Mehran

Server: Belenus

Class: Rogue

Lvl: 186

1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

Don't get me started with nasty screenshots. ... Want me to post countless amounts of screenshots. Ronin and elem. nasty things? That want u want?
I think the point here is don't throw stones when you live in a glass house
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Are you related to o8o in any way, shape or form?? Only o8o (and apparently you) would take countless amounts of screenshots that have one purpose, to put people in the hole.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Well, i recently was at a chickenfarm and the farmer told me a joke, here it goes

An old man come to the church to confess a few sins
The old man goes to the pastor and says: hey pastor excuse me i have sinned during the war.
The pastor goes like'' oke and what have you done''?
The old man says, during the war an young attractive refugee of the country the war was in came to me to hide
And she payed me with sexual acts, such as Blowjobs,sex and stuff...
The pastor says, oke pray three Ave Maria,
The old man says, oke...but should i have told her the war was over? :lol:

Relax,

Yours intro
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

Please report instances such as these via our in-game support tool and send in any screenshots to Support@onethumbmobile.com

Please block players who talk like this and make sure your clan members do the same to prevent further escalation.

Thanks