Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Snorri 6* - Duoed

dont want to be a hater but thats not duoed, i told ronin before you are no good - definateli defending my clan here you are the type of guy who wont get far in CH,
~Exe~

Aka Mendel
Exe is a funny guy, you should see him in epona his character looks hilarious lmao!
What's his fash :lol:
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Is BowDaBoss even his ranger?? Cause I was told he bought that account
Lol just had to ask a question that would cause drama
Lol just had to ask that question because BowDaBoss was the one who xfered me out of Belenus the first time so him and I were friends back then. It'd be nice to know if he's the original or just another purchased account
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Is BowDaBoss even his ranger?? Cause I was told he bought that account
Lol just had to ask a question that would cause drama
Lol just had to ask that question because BowDaBoss was the one who xfered me out of Belenus the first time so him and I were friends back then. It'd be nice to know if he's the original or just another purchased account
So why not just pm him?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Could be that the one who xfered u out of Belenus wasnt the original in the first place. Regardless, BowDaBoss is a bought account by this person.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

So why not just pm him?
Lol you expect him to tell the truth if the account was indeed purchased?
So if you don't expect them to tell the truth why even ask in the forum for everyone to see including OTM? The motive here wasn't purely out of curiosity.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Could be that the one who xfered u out of Belenus wasnt the original in the first place. Regardless, BowDaBoss is a bought account by this person.
It could have been his brothers account ...
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

So why not just pm him?
Lol you expect him to tell the truth if the account was indeed purchased?
So if you don't expect them to tell the truth why even ask in the forum for everyone to see including OTM? The motive here wasn't purely out of curiosity.
I have a few friends in Belenus that told me that "everyone" wants BowDaBoss and his other toon out of Belenus, which made me curious if BowDaBoss is a purchased account because BowDaBoss xfered me out of Belenus and didn't scam me so we were cool. I asked publicly because I 100% disagree with purchasing accounts and find it quite annoying knowing that the person with the purchased account put no effort into leveling that toon and pretty much cheated the game.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD