Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Criminal

Why is Criminal so Awesome? Could it be the way he gracefully rides around on his mount,or perhaps the goofy hats he wears. Maybe it's his delightfully amusing broken English... Whatever the reason,he is truly freakin awesome!!!(for a noob)

Re: Criminal

My broken english i assume.

Btw, for some reason, when i saw that last post was ur's on both Belenus and warriors section, i had a feeling one of them is about me.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Why is Criminal so Awesome? Could it be the way he gracefully rides around on his mount,or perhaps the goofy hats he wears. Maybe it's his delightfully amusing broken English... Whatever the reason,he is truly freakin awesome!!!(for a noob)
criminal is truly awsome i look at forum posts and his replys really crack me up there HILARIOS
Character: BowDaBoss
Class: Ranger
World: Belenus
Clan: Sucuro
Level: 113+

World xfer! Morrigan to belenus! Paying gold/lixs/lux in morrigan for stuff in belenus!
Mail character above for xfer

Criminal is minimal ( loololololol) rimeee!!
A noob, he deserve the guide rank also .____.
Hes a very experienced player .
But thats just my statement .___.
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

criminal is truly awsome i look at forum posts and his replys really crack me up there HILARIOS
X
This Criminal is from Belenus and Belenus only, And no he isn't a scammer.
SnakeBoy23 - Lvl 193 Tank Warrior - Belenus

Proud Guardian of Elementals

X
Who?
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Sorry^ Someone posted Criminal was a Scammer from Morriga(Which he is not),, They deleted there Comment thou...
Is crimsix shaming me on Morrigan? :o
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Cus...

Code: Select all

Error code: H3_JU5T-1s
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.