Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

the clan: THE DARKSIDE

I love that clan. It has cookies. Join The DarkSide it is awsome. Our goal is to beat the Rejects, and be the best and the biggest clan in Belenus. With your help we can do this.
We will need some powerful warriors, druids, mages, rouge and the most powerful class the Ranger (i think it is the most powerful one so don't be rude). If you want to join the clan just type your nickname and we will do the rest. If you don't like our clan go eat a big brown potato. Remember when you wonder around in Belenus shout or say " Keep calm and join the DarkSide" If someone joins the clan he is welcome. From 1-20 level he will be clansman, from 20-40 guradian and 40+ general. This will be like this untill we hit 200 members, then it will change.
Last edited by ManchesterUN on Mon May 12, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: the clan: THE DARKSIDE

I love that clan. It has cookies. Join The DarkSide it is awsome. Our goal is to beat the Rejects, and be the best and the biggest clan in Belenus. With your help we can do this.
We will need some powerful warriors, druids, mages, rouge and the most powerful class the Ranger (i think it is the most powerful one so don't be rude). If you want to join the clan just type your nickname and we will do the rest. If you don't like our clan go eat a big brown potato. Remember when you wonder around in Belenus shout or say " Keep calm and join the DarkSide" If someone joins the clan he is welcome. There will be 5 generals, 20 guradians, 40 recruit and the rest clansman. Soooo be quick.
No offence dude, but gl beating ele and ronin.