Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bosses

When I started playing this game not too long ago, I was wandering around Lir's Reach and saw a big skeleton by the temple and Dustwither catacombs, as well as some celtic god with fire or something like that. Now I don't see them anymore. What happened to them and what kinds of thing do/did they drop?
Nom nom nom nom nom

Re: Bosses

Those bosses were only for the Hallowen Event, which ended last week.
In terms of drop, I'm not certain because I hadn't have the chance to kill it myself, but I don't think they drop anything special, rare yes but special event items maybe not.

Re: Bosses

Actually they did drop items. The fire titan Npc (Non-player Character) dropped basically what it was wearing but I have not seen a person with the torso, and I also did not after many kills. And the Skeleton Dropped an amulet, that was silver or gold and gave you more room for extra energy. By the way, Since brooms, and pumpkin hats, Etc. are unable to obtain now, the price for them are a lot more then you could buy them during the Halloween event. Only because you cannot get them anymore. That is why i bought 10 of the pumpkin hats for 100 coins each. I would sell them 1-5k each now, if you have one that your willing to sell it, and I would also say the price of the broom is doubled. like the broom i bought for 50,000 gold, is probably 100,000 now. And yes people would buy them, because once people reach a certain level, money is basically useless to them, and if they don't have a broom, then that is what they would spend it on.
Class: Warrior, Rouge
Level: 86 warrior 50 rouge
Clan: (No clans)
Name: SexyB, BumbleB
World: Belenus