Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Post what people you remember in the earlier days of CH.

Cooler! tell your brother that he still owes me 170k lol. He has three choices: pay it all in cash, pay 20k plus the winterking dagger which i sold to him for 150k, or 50k plus connacht magus bp which i sold to him for 100k (thats his best choice). For anyone who thinks this means im not quitting, you're wrong. Everything I owned now belongs to kiyarah, including the money V owes. I'm currently writing my 20 page farewell address to CH but that comes later. jk, but still expect a lengthy post which im too lazy to write now
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Cooler! tell your brother that he still owes me 170k lol. He has three choices: pay it all in cash, pay 20k plus the winterking dagger which i sold to him for 150k, or 50k plus connacht magus bp which i sold to him for 100k (thats his best choice). For anyone who thinks this means im not quitting, you're wrong. Everything I owned now belongs to kiyarah, including the money V owes. I'm currently writing my 20 page farewell address to CH but that comes later. jk, but still expect a lengthy post which im too lazy to write now
Just to Kiy???
Not me?!?!??!
I am hurt!!!!
Now time for me to scam more ppl!!!
For all you people.... I am am SCAMMER!!!
Please don't ask me to transfer!!!
Neddy --> Gordy --> TiinyMouse --> Isys --> Odysus
BELENUS

In my memory i got wolverines, alishia, scrim, haggis, northlander, ciderguy, lusty, stronger/bacardi, Louise, Dedo, Targ, Ganicus, intotheblue, elan(ovich!!!!) and Vincent, ghastly, tell, nightwight. Prob forgot some :) . I started as Larsen, deleted him and made Scope. Back then i was in assassins. Then Skyline and now elementals. I miss the good old days a bit :)
I forgot about Bacardi!