Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

You guys wanted the truth...

So many people have asked me about this stupid camo charm, keep asking if its true, so im just gonna make a most about it and will hopefully stop having to explain it to randoms :/

Ok where to start...it was about three months ago, i bought my charm off my good friend mamby, it was a tough decision cause i had to use plat. When i got it, it was great, i could o anywhere, could see aggragith for the first time and blah blah blah. But around the same time, vixen joined elementals, at first i didnt like this but i soon became good friend with...him/her (or so i thought). Over time (s)he gained my trust and we shared a few coins ad items, then (s)he asked about borrowing my camo charm. (s)he asked and asked and asked until i reluctantly accepted. Vix had it for about a day, i asked for it back, and (s)he gave it back.....meaning i 100% trusted him/her. Then came loan number two, i thought i would be fine handing it over, so i did.
I KNOW THATS ALL AGAINST THE RULES, BUT YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I TRY TO KEEP YOUS ALL HAPPY
however i was feeling a little down about the game, and (sort of accidently) took a small break (approx 2 months). It meant i could focus on school stuff, and my training for the british mountain bike talent team :3.... But soon i decided id like ti play again, i logged on , saw vix and asked for it back..
"real vix is giving birth, im just here to keep the character going, i know nothing about it"
WELL YOUR WHAT LEVEL 150, YOU DONT NEED YOUR CHARACTER TO BE KEPT ALIVE, ITS LIKE THE KING/QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!
so i said fair enough, TALK TO HER!!!!
(s)he never did and very soon rumours were spread and several full blown arguments were going on :/ i tried to keep out of them, im no argumentitive person.
I quickly realised i wasnt going to get it back :/ and was gonna quit full stop, but my dear friend piggy had tried so hard to...win my case... That i had to stay, i wasnt going to put that effort to waste :3
But vix wasnt finished, oh no, she had to turn things around, by playing a (quote piggy)"devious trick" on me...many of you will have seen this picture, (i cant upload pics on this ipod) but its the one where i (apparently) said that i hate bix and want everyone alse to!! SO NOT TRUE, I JUST WANT IT BACK!!
Anyway, i wasnt actually even online when the picture was taken!!!!!! Allow me to (try) explain

Before update three, when northlander, sunny and dyna etc fulled the world, we used to play small tricks on each other. You would shout something which filled up EXACTLY the right amount of space om the ABC hud bar thingy. And the shout something else under someone elses name...there for pretending it was someone else, it went like this

Vixen shouts: assassassassass
Fionn shouts: im gay and i
like @£#*

Now in this pretend scene, i wasnt there, it was all vix (hopefully you get what i mean)

Niw vix did this, only on a very impresive scale, by constructing a sentance which exactly fits the line...

Vixen says: Fionn why did you lie about the charm
Fionn says: Because i hate you and want everyine
else to hate you too!!

PEOPLE! I WASNT EVEN THERE!

Im not going into anymore detail, but vix apparently left the gamr and im stuck getting destroyed by mobs blah blah blah, Vix if you happen to read this, man up and just give it back, youve won obv and i wasted all my money, so why be such a ***?!?!
Fionn dies..so you don't have to.

Re: You guys wanted the truth...

I hope s(he) gives it back to you. Which I highly doubt. I have a strong feeling vix (assuming haggis) will make another acct. And join clans like she always does.

Sorry if I am wrong..but I am assuming,,haggis is/was lilbit then vixen. Now ???

Sorry fionn . You didnt deserve that. You are suck a nice person bro hate to see that happen to you.
Belenus

naruto2 ranger 231
heal Druid 231
fireball mage 231
R0uge - rogue lvl 217

Fionn u are a vey nice and trustworthy person and It saddens me that she took advantage of u. I've had several bad dealing with her as well just on different alts. I finally had to just distance myself from her for my own sake. She is a sad and lonely person, I know that doesn't make it right. I'm just telling u. Don't ask me who the alts were please cuz that really doesn't matter. OTM knows who she is its up to them to do something about it.

I also once had a scammer in my clan unknown to me at the time who stole 127k gold and weapons and armour from another guy. I paid that person back his gold to make up for it. It was my clan I felt responsible. Lesson's aren't meant to be easy but they do build character in life even when learned in a game. So stay strong in who u are and don't let what others do affect who u are.

Really sad and sickening that someone would go through such lengths and pretend to be your friend only so that they could agin your trust and steal from you. Not to mention the OUTRAGEOUS lies and FRAUDULENT screen shot to try to assassinate your character afterwards!!! I know that this is "only a game" but I feel that it is up to us a community to take a stand and not put up with this despicable behavior. That is why I will continue to be vocal about it and I am kindly asking all of the GOOD folks out there who play this game to do so as well. I am asking for a boycott of Vixen and his/her alts (Twiglet to name one) and anyone who has helped him/her perpetrate this horrible crime, namely Guardianangel who has supposedly purchased the stolen camo ammy for 2 million gold and tries her best to muddy the waters when this issue has been brought up (and will continue to be brought up). So what can you do? For one I would encourage you to voice your opinion to Vixen that you know he is a thief and should be ashamed of himself. I would also encourage you not to be part of any clan this villain joins or group with him on any boss kills. Is the possibility of getting or ring really worth prostituting yourself and being aligned with the person? I think not...

thank you all for listening and being supportive

XO
Pigtails