Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is Colours cleaning Arawn?

Oh u right, i should 100% accept all insults res has given...whether it is calling Gabee autistic (Smelly) or calling anyone who doesnt wanna play in res anymore a drop stealer, disloyal, and unfathomable. (Also smelly) or whether its calling me a disloyal f*** (Gaiboi, also a general, btw i was in res at said time) or whether its calling me a sold account [edited out]

‘’peaceful, friendly, and fun gameplay on arawn’’

Edit: or called a ‘’cu**’’ by Tinkz, also a res guard but now acc is not in her ownership anymore.
Last edited by Dark Kitty on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don’t name and shame
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Oh u right, i should 100% accept all insults res has given...whether it is calling Gabee autistic (Smelly) or calling anyone who doesnt wanna play in res anymore a drop stealer, disloyal, and unfathomable. (Also smelly) or whether its calling me a disloyal f*** (Gaiboi, also a general, btw i was in res at said time) or whether its calling me a sold account (Jeannie, also a guardian, also i was in res at the time and its funny cuz she owns like 6 accounts that arent hers, funny.)

‘’peaceful, friendly, and fun gameplay on arawn’’

Edit: or called a ‘’cu**’’ by Tinkz, also a res guard but now acc is not in her ownership anymore.
I’m not here to argue with you about every insult each person or other clans has exchanged over the past like 3-4 years lol (Because I’m sure each party could produce a bajillion screenshots )

But I would say that virtually all the people you listed has offered or has actually resigned as a leader when they felt they aren’t supporting a peaceful, friendly, and fun gameplay on Arawn. If you have any more comments, I’ll ask to keep them to yourself as this thread has long ran it’s course.

Smelly was promoted from clansman to general after he called Gabee autistic.
Arawn- Invicta
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage

Proud Tank of Arawn

Smelly was promoted from clansman to general after he called Gabee autistic.
H̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶G̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶5̶

Gonna be quite honest and say that I’m not sure if both are correlated to each other lol.

Under no circumstances should you call someone “ret.ard.ed” or “autistic,” (we even have a teacher for special ED kids in clan) and Smelly did leave Chat because of the reaction of his words. Afterwards, he owned up to his mistake and issued a very lengthy apology for his choice of words. By no means is our clan perfect, but we are doing our best to promote a friendly and peaceful environment

Now if we could go back to a Fourms where Arawn Drama is left off of Fourms that would be great :idea:
Just dont forget who started calling people s*** on this thread, becuz before that, nothing was wrong.
Arawn- Invicta
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage

Proud Tank of Arawn