Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Whats life in CH after EG clan?

My friend got kick recentky from Resurgence for reason I Dont know and want to discuss here, but the question is what Will an eg Player do outside the one and only eg clan in arawn? What are his Options If he still wants to play the game? No bashing and no shaming please.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Re: Whats life in CH after EG clan?

From my experience you just quit for a while. All of the sudden there is way less to do in game then before.

You still have to grind for the same bosses, just sometimes win less.
The most exiting part of the game just vanishes (EG).

Another reason as well is that you see the ones you once considered your friends turn on you for some unknown reasons. (This was after my return, before I quit i still had good relations with a few ex clannies)

But if you come back to the game you have 2 options:
- stay in your current world experiencing a lot of negativity
- or xfer and start all over again.

I personaly stayed in arawn, not only because if the nostalgia but also to try to prove I am not the person some people try to portrait me as.
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

You can join upcoming clans to help them oneday reach eg clan status, but thats assuming you didnt make the non eg or comp clans hate u. If they do hate u and the chances of you being able to form a well run clan is low than I would just move on. Not much point in being an eg player killing wardens and meteoric bosses for gear you wont be gearing anyone with. You can fish and cook or lvl all day but i dont see the point if u are solo. Another option is the pvp route, kill everyone in arena and try to destroy ppl in duels to one day be the best pvper. Only thing is pvp is basically dead in arawn, our arena is now boring af

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

Betray your clan and go kick their butts ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

For me...it depends on why someone got kicked. I think that if you are a good person your reputation will precede you. Just because you’re in an eg guild...doesn’t mean you have a tarnished reputation, unless you’re a rusty tin can.
Getting kicked is a serious deal. I have gamed for over 20 yrs and never been kicked from a guild.

I would fish and cook...then go back and raid WoW and Eq2. Rinse and repeat. Or if not done with the grind go join a guild that is grinding. Either way...I would defiantly fish and cook.

All the best to you for looking out for your friend.
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Good question to ask Gabee,

I've lead clans in my past and currently still hold high positions but right now, the trend is creating another alt to calm down the drama that went on the persons main. I've seen it all trust me. Usually, this will end up in rejoining the clan they once got kicked or left from. But why? I still ask myself that today. The clan clearly didnt want you in the first place? You must not be that important...dont fool yourself on that one. Everyone has a purpose just as in real life.

In my books, I consider those returning to their old clan on their knees as "weak". Why bow down when they left kicked you out? Put you in the rain. Yes, I myself have recruited some of those people that got kicked out and there are always 2 stories. Obviously, one is always not heard or was never given chance to talk. Why are we silencing players? Since when did we stop being human?
I've made great friendships with those people and loved every minute with them. I've stood up for them when they were harrassed and even worse. I've loved every single clan member to bits and pieces, ugh! I even cried over them.

First, I'd say find out your worth. Give it time don't rush, try out some fishing or cooking. Finish all your side quests. Never be afraid to ask, you might have left or have been removed from a clan but that doesnt mean others are still willing to help you. Look at what you can upgrade and maybe find groups that are willing to help you or fight the mob together. Don't underestimate those small clans, see what kind of resources they have and plan something this is much more exciting than you think. Why kill edl with 20 ppl when you can kill it with 7-8 ppl. "I've never seen rage before" Oh boy, we have and its exciting. From every wipe you gain experience and let me tell you, those clans might not have the best "DPS LUX" or might never be the "BEST DPS" or whatever competitive bs is out there but we have lux representing the strategy, we are using. Example: Colours killed Imperial Heliant with 3 toons LOL (no druid). Player experience changes in those clans because you have limited resources avaliable.

I always try to talk people out of Quitting so if you are this player, there is a lot of satifsfaction out there. If you are in need of EG dont worry, thats all avaliable in clans as well as Auction House. From Fellfire to Ancient Runes lol to Flawless Heliant drops to Skain sets to Void Bob Wand (RL currency prefered). Arawn has it all, not all cheap but if you find your way around those are easily accessible. I have no doubt that within 1 or 2months after the new Garden Boss is realeased that new items will hit the market. It always happens.

If you are really thinking about quitting, don't sell your loot just yet. Move on a bit with Real life and come back when you feel like it. Trust me, friends and people around the server will miss you. But at least don't sell your items like the Blue Coven Mage for RL currency. Thats no good.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

My friend got kick recentky from Resurgence for reason I Dont know and want to discuss here, but the question is what Will an eg Player do outside the one and only eg clan in arawn? What are his Options If he still wants to play the game? No bashing and no shaming please.
‘’No bashing or shaming’’

When nightmare does just that in her long post to one specific player when there are many more who do it to.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

‘’No bashing or shaming’’

When nightmare does just that in her long post to one specific player when there are many more who do it to.
Im not with with those kinda trades, im not against it. But it needs to be said, just cause alot do it, doesnt make something ok

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com