Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Looking for a clan to join :o :D

Hey bob,

Have fun with whatever new clan you chooses.

Forget the past, look towards the future, we might not have been on good terms for a long time. But if you need help you can rely on me. It is time to let the past go.

Good luck with your future endavours.

Sincerely

War/scav
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

Jeesh!
I screw up my sleep schedule for one day and my forum thread goes to the shitter :lol:

Can we just stop the bickering? As for my stance on returning gear it was in regards to one specific instance with DS in which they raised a stink about members from their clan res accepted not returning gear, when in reality res required all gear be returned before admital, and we asked for them to require their members who left res to return gear after they made he stink. Other than that I have always supported, even when in res, that members, so long as they never sold any of it, earned their gear and it is there’s, and I still hold that.

Thank you BigD and wolvekiller for trying to tame he sharks, sucks that people on arawn take a post like this and try and warp it into drama...

Anyways, as of now I have joined Infinite, seems like a fun nice group that has stressed that they exist purely to enjoy the game on each individuals own time and isn’t requiring any long term commitments.

We dont talk much bob but i think the last time we did in game was during that time period when res was ksing valiant.
Think you said something along the lines of, "I hate lisa, she has messed around with to many of our bosses. As well as [insert list of terrible things lisa has done here(which is a long and super bad from what i have heard and seen)}. We have tried talking to you guys but now the time for talking is over we will continue to ks you guys till you kick lisa"
For someone who has described to me how terrible of a person lisa is, I didnt think you would join her

Edit: I am not saying infinite is a bad clan. Nor am i saying Lisa is a bad person or a good person. Just discussing what Bob has once told me on the topic of his now current clanmate lisa
I don’t see what good comes from you posting this, maybe you can elaborate how this is constructively helping the thread.

Lisa did mess with our raids and I did dislike her. People change with time and so do feelings and all that other mumbo jumbo.
Lisa invited me to infinite earlier today and we had a short talk and it seemed like it would be a good fit for what I am looking for right now.

What’s really amazing is how I can’t post anything without the same 3-4 people commenting with insults and other deragatory language with the comment #inb4lock. It’s almost like there is a group dedicated solely to derailing and locking my threads.
All I have to say is, if you don’t have anything constructive (or humorous) to add, don’t add anything.
i hope that i am not one of those 3-4 D: 0.0 :0 :$
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Let's be real here, whether in the past he has said or been strict about returning gear after leaving, this man has contributed to the clan alot, he's had a recruitment link for as long as I know.
But in the end resurgence has to understand that this man is the one who turned up to those bosses and earned his gear,

All members of Resurgence earned every gear they got from the clan , because everybody helped in kiling all those bosses. If you say that Bob left the clan with his gears is alright coz he earned it, you can also say that to all those players who left the clan and did not return their gears because they all earned them.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Let's be real here, whether in the past he has said or been strict about returning gear after leaving, this man has contributed to the clan alot, he's had a recruitment link for as long as I know.
But in the end resurgence has to understand that this man is the one who turned up to those bosses and earned his gear,

All members of Resurgence earned every gear they got from the clan , because everybody helped in kiling all those bosses. If you say that Bob left the clan with his gears is alright coz he earned it, you can also say that to all those players who left the clan and did not return their gears because they all earned them.
Yeah I know Einstein, stop repeating unfathomable I say lmao.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Your welcome to join cult! :p

inb4lock :3
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Hey mate, my clan is always looking for good mages to join.

Oh sh*t, wrong world
:lol: armo is amazing
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

You could join Maelstrom:)
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)

Bob, Maelstrom could use your help its a fun environment and they have lots of low level player that could use our help:)
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)