Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Looking for a clan to join :o :D

Um ya .-. Left res and looking for a new clan, anyone* want to take Arawn’s boob :D

I’m not sure what my long term plans are. Looking for a clan where I can have low commitment and just have fun killing stuff and what not.
Also don't want to get involved with heavy competition. I'm looking for an environment where I can help everyone and just enjoy the fun of seeing a mob die :D :twisted:
Cya in game :)
-Boobert

Disclaimers:
Sometimes types without thinking, typos a lot, is sarcastic probably too much, can be stubborn for no reason ( D: )

*Not interested in joining the following clans: Unit, Colours, DragonSouls.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Looking for a clan to join :o :D

Make a clan, invite your alts and boom you have the dream team.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Join me on epona boob :lol:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Try braves
:P
Join me on epona boob :lol:
Not a fan of epona, just not my style. I like to put in work for my gear instead of relying on luck or gold, just not my game style. Glad you're enjoying epona, but it just isn't for me.
Also I still have a lot of friends on Arawn I enjoy seeing, not planning on leaving the server.

Instead it would be nice to find a noob clan, or somewhere that I can help people out and have fun and still keep in touch with good friends of mine :)

Rn I'm in slyshadow's clan Los Penguinos which is by far the best clan name ever conceived, but i'm only one in it other than sly's alt so .-. gets lonely lol
Bob The God

Accepting applications to Los Penguinos to fix bob’s loneliness
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

In this application I assume you want a cv, cover letter, and documented background check. Anything else necessary?
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Hi Bob,

I'd like to take this topic serious and hope that this isn’t a troll or a way to seek attention.

First off, did you return all you clan items? I remember that you were always pro- to returning gear. Secondly, why are you looking for a clan when you can kill most things yourself? Are you expecting drops? Are you expecting social interaction? How can we trust that you won’t leak timer/info to friends and/or other clans?

Now I'd like to break your stuff down:
You say: Not interested in joining the following clans: Unit, Colours, DragonSouls
Again, its misleading that you think that any of the clans listed will accept you after you HUMILIATED almost every player within the clan, In-game, 3rd-app party and On Forum. Thanks to you and your misleading posts, those clans have seen a drop-in recruitment but they manage to survive. Big kiss to them.

You've talked lots without even knowing how any of these clans operate as well as the aims of each particular clan. The point that stresses me the most is that you were chosen by many to represent Arawn but this has been a big letdown to us due to various actions.

I think progression towards looking at a new clan should first start off by looking at yourself. Why do clans not want you? What is it deep inside that you want? Fulfillment? Why don’t you just continue your own clan, help new players to improve your reputation. Put time, effort, love and passion into the game, this isn’t hard. There are so many options when leading your own clan, trust me. Very exciting!

I'm personally am not a fan of you as you've mislead forum, violated OTM Terms & Conditions and tried to undermine me but I still try my best to help you out even after inappropriate attempts to ban me. If you still can't find your way around in the next 2-3months pm me in-game or mail me and I could help you find a suitable clan for you. I'm very well informed and have good connections in our small community of clans.

Be yourself and people will like you. Wish you all the best.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

In this application I assume you want a cv, cover letter, and documented background check. Anything else necessary?
Lol!
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Make a clan, invite your alts and boom you have the dream team.

Oooh thats a good idea .-. i still have my clan from way back when, Armistice!

You forgot professional headshots ;)

Hi Bob,

I'd like to take this topic serious and hope that this isn’t a troll or a way to seek attention.

First off, did you return all you clan items? I remember that you were always pro- to returning gear. Secondly, why are you looking for a clan when you can kill most things yourself? Are you expecting drops? Are you expecting social interaction? How can we trust that you won’t leak timer/info to friends and/or other clans?

Now I'd like to break your stuff down:
You say: Not interested in joining the following clans: Unit, Colours, DragonSouls
Again, its misleading that you think that any of the clans listed will accept you after you HUMILIATED almost every player within the clan, In-game, 3rd-app party and On Forum. Thanks to you and your misleading posts, those clans have seen a drop-in recruitment but they manage to survive. Big kiss to them.

You've talked lots without even knowing how any of these clans operate as well as the aims of each particular clan. The point that stresses me the most is that you were chosen by many to represent Arawn but this has been a big letdown to us due to various actions.

I think progression towards looking at a new clan should first start off by looking at yourself. Why do clans not want you? What is it deep inside that you want? Fulfillment? Why don’t you just continue your own clan, help new players to improve your reputation. Put time, effort, love and passion into the game, this isn’t hard. There are so many options when leading your own clan, trust me. Very exciting!

I'm personally am not a fan of you as you've mislead forum, violated OTM Terms & Conditions and tried to undermine me but I still try my best to help you out even after inappropriate attempts to ban me. If you still can't find your way around in the next 2-3months pm me in-game or mail me and I could help you find a suitable clan for you. I'm very well informed and have good connections in our small community of clans.

Be yourself and people will like you. Wish you all the best.
I was originally going to ignore you, but instead I am just going to say it. Night leave me alone and and I leave you alone. Only time I have ever had a pickle with you is after you have approached me in game or on forums unsolicited.
I have nothing else to say with regards to your post as most of it is taking something I said once or twice and removing all context, and I don't see a point in replying to it further than this.
One last thing, my leaving res was my decision alone. Has nothing to do with no clans wanting me, has to do with what I want atm and what I am looking for. Res was a great clan, but its not for me atm and I need something else rn.
Bob The God