Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: @DS, Can we work this out, please?

I don't see where it says I can't comment on Arawn section, whole forums is filled with your child posts and it's getting annoying, it'll turn to another war like any other post you're involved in, so just keep it shut and save everyone's time
I agree to keep clan drama out of forums and should be taken privately, but a bad does not resolve another bad.

Let's keep forums friendly and pm an admin if you think this is going to get out of control shall we?
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

If actual server transfers were possible, I honestly think most of DS would be happy to pack our bags and transfer our clan to another server. Give us the chance, we will. We just want the harassment and lies to stop so we can enjoy the game.

Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

By making more public posts like this you only expose yourself for more drama, one person could reply something that's way off the topics purpose and others just keep going at it, whatever DS is, work it out on a 3rd party app where thr circle is small and could be controlled, open wide to the world is not a way to fix problems, you only fuel the fire this way
We have tried to work on a 3rd party app, but DS stopped conversing with us there and took to the forums to start the tirade that you see before you now.

Literally, Resurgence has done every possible step to try and fix this off the forums that you could think of. In game, tried it. On 3rd party software, tried it. through a middleman, tried it. ignoring their forum harassment, tried it, but got to a point where ignoring it became worse than getting involved. This is the final option really...

Also this is the least public way to solve it on the forum. If we wanted public we would have gone to general discussion like Morrigan used to. So while anyone CAN comment, there is a reason why you are the only one not involved who has, the rest of the forum respects our right to work this out among us.
Why do you even try to fix if they keep closing all the paths? Beat them at bosses, don't reply to them and laugh at their forum harassment and they'll soon be gone, don't overthink such things and cause this type of atmosphere...
Because that isn't the type of players that we are. We don't want to leave behind hate and spite. If there is even a chance that things can be put into a a neutral state, or at the very least a state where players aren't harassed like this, we will go for it.

This is the Arawn sub-forum. The forums exist as a way to discuss ideas openly, and the subforums take that idea and put it into specific small groups so that way things stay organized and you only find topics you want to get involved with.
If the Arawn drama is bugging you so much, don't go to the Arawn Sub-Forum.

Thank you,
-Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

If actual server transfers were possible, I honestly think most of DS would be happy to pack our bags and transfer our clan to another server. Give us the chance, we will. We just want the harassment and lies to stop so we can enjoy the game.

I quoted you, your own words.
Can you stop with the blanket cut response of "lies and harassment."
This thread is an attempt to reach out and end these issues, but as long as all we get from the other side is a string of ad hominem insults and blanket claims we have nothing to work with and things will just continue to build and get worse. The only way to resolve issues is to be honest and find common ground. What happened happened, so be it. Both sides said things that were hurtful, but sides acted in hurtful ways at one point or another. At this point idgaf who started it... I just want to end it. Sure we can't be friends anymore, but can we stop with the lies ON BOTH SIDES.

Here is what I propose, DS no longer mentions Resurgence in any way shape or form on forums or any other public outlet. Resurgence no longer mentions DS in any way shape or form on forums or any other public outlet. Neither brings up any so called "history" that they had with the other clan on public media.

Can we at least do that?
This is all that Resurgence has wanted since it* started.

EDIT: it* refers to the drama.
Bob The God

I would personally be happy to never mention Resurgence on here again if the following conditions are met-

1. Resurgence stops whispering people in DS telling them to join Res for xyz reasons. This is called poaching, it is disrespectful. In return, we will never ask Res or braves to leave and join DS (not that we have, but I’m being diplomatic)
2. Resurgence stops shouting, saying, or whispering us insults and trash talk. We in turn will keep quiet, as we mostly have to this point.
3. Resurgence stops with the insults towards our clan and leaders on forums and does not even mention us again.
4. Resurgence stops ksing our clannies on glad and dragging adds at bosses. We will also afford the same respect, any one who goes against this-you can ss and show to me. I don’t care who kills who in arena so long as it is not on glad.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

First of all, Bob why you trying to fool everyone again lol.... all your recent topics about Clans and people have been locked, how about treating your Forum account better?

I find it utterly disrespectful to our Server (Arawn) home of many to see once again a post made by YOU. Didn’t we all read one of his last topics with Arawn being Drama free? Well once again, Bob enjoys to stir the pot. For as long as Bob has a forum account he has been trying to negatively and disrespectfully put other clans besides the one he is in now into the shades. Bob, on a personal note, if you want to start fixing things with DS, why don’t you give Liv a personal message? Very easy and she is approachable. I talk to her a lot outside of the game, it’s great.
Again, I don’t think that all of what you mentioned has to be said on forum and only shines negatively towards DS clan. You should also not be the one building the bridges...I mean who are you?
Let your leaders build those bridges. There is no need to Publicly shame anyone on forum but you don’t seem to care. How about for once you let DS speak and point out the flaws in the pact your clan had with them? Give them some air, let them talk and try to learn taking criticism.

OTM, please lock this topic...clearly Bob does not know da way of respect and is only looking for some attention.

Inb4lock

------
Liv, you still know my offers and I'm here when you need me. This counts for everyone.
Last edited by YourNightmare on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

I would personally be happy to never mention Resurgence on here again if the following conditions are met-

1. Resurgence stops whispering people in DS telling them to join Res for xyz reasons. This is called poaching, it is disrespectful. In return, we will never ask Res or braves to leave and join DS (not that we have, but I’m being diplomatic)
2. Resurgence stops shouting, saying, or whispering us insults and trash talk. We in turn will keep quiet, as we mostly have to this point.
3. Resurgence stops with the insults towards our clan and leaders on forums and does not even mention us again.
4. Resurgence stops ksing our clannies on glad and dragging adds at bosses. We will also afford the same respect, any one who goes against this-you can ss and show to me. I don’t care who kills who in arena so long as it is not on glad.
1. I call that recruiting I don't tell people to leave, I offer them a chance at bosses and whatnot.. I'll tell u what give us our stolen gear back from the members u didn't "poach" and I'll agree to stop recruting.. (non negotiable btw)

2. I agree shouting insults and name calling shouldn't be allowed.. example the braves member who Almost quit game because 2 members of ds called her "transgender" amongst other names I can't say here.. pm saber or jeannie for more info..

3. Do a search we've never started a thread insulting you or your clan once! But as I've stayed quiet until me or my clan was mentioned in the past I agree to stay the same course..

4. Again I'll stop any and all arena killing if my one condition is met (see answer in response number 1)..
we've never pulled adds that's a flat out lie we have a zero boss griefing policy, and trust me if I wanted to grief and reset a boss I'm very knowledgeable in the mechaincs of this game..

Meet my one condition and I'll gladly meet your many even if some aren't even true.. return our stuff and we won't even talk to you or your clan.. unless gear is that important to a clan who only plays for the family environment?

Now with that being said if a member of ds does approach me about joining I'll screenshot find u on moxtra before admitting said person into clan..

Hopefully you and BigD can work through the necessary conditions, i know as a player here I look forward to both the forums and the game returning to a state without the drama.

Thank you Liv :)

First of all, Bob why you trying to fool everyone again lol.... all your recent topics about Clans and people have been locked, how about treating your Forum account better?

I find it utterly disrespectful to our Server (Arawn) home of many to see once again a post made by YOU. Didn’t we all read one of his last topics with Arawn being Drama free? Well once again, Bob enjoys to stir the pot. For as long as Bob has a forum account he has been trying to negatively and disrespectfully put other clans besides the one he is in now into the shades. Bob, on a personal note, if you want to start fixing things with DS, why don’t you give Liv a personal message? Very easy and she is approachable. I talk to her a lot outside of the game, it’s great. Again, I don’t think that all you mentioned has to be said on forum and only shines negatively towards DS clan. You should also not be the one building the bridges...I mean who are you? Let your leaders build those bridges. There is no need to Publicly shame anyone on forum but you don’t seem to care. How about for once you let DS speak and point out the flaws in the pact your clan had with them?

OTM, please lock this topic...clearly Bob does not know da way of respect and is only looking for some attention.

Inb4lock

------
Liv, you still know my offers and I'm here when you need me. This counts for everyone.
This kind of naming and shaming does not belong on the forums in any regard. If what you say is true then you should send Muldar a PM with quotes and links to prove your points and if you are telling the truth I have no doubt Muldar would rush to permanently ban me from the forums.
How about for once you let DS speak and point out the flaws in the pact your clan had with them?
The pact was only one way, tbh it wasn't even a pact. We just did stuff for DS. There was no formal agreement or anything. We just worked well together. Slight misunderstanding probably due to how we write about it on the forums as an "alliance." All good. But ya, Res was bored so we wanted to help them out, really all it was.

As for the rest of your post, it didn't occur in a PM because the drama has spilled over past the point where it just concerns 2 chiefs, sadly the whole server has been pulled in. Also I was asked to make a thread by a res leader, I didn't do this on my own desire to stir some pot of stew, making me hungry using this metaphor :lol:

To be frank night, while you are a player on arawn from time to time, Liv has already responded to this thread, in quite the positive manner with a list of how things can move forward. I would say this thread has done its job and your post's only function would be to derail it.
Bob The God

Dont expect my gear to be handed in to res just so that it can be put on gens and gards for a total of 0 dkp lol...

Dont really care what bigd has to say about this or whoever says i cant kill these bosses without the rest of the clan blah blah. I spent years of my life camping and working my ass off to get the gear i did. I was one of, if not the most active camper in the clan for a long time and that is evident in me recieving the first doch bp on the server outside of the chiefs set as well as one of the very ferst on the server to recieve doch gloves. Then there is also the part about me not missing a scheduled kill for close to a year straight. I worked harder than the rest. I had finished school and had a year off of sorts. There were times when i was camping 12 hours a day for days or sometimes even weeks straight.

I liken this to the work place. There are very few workplaces who can survive with 1 employee alone. They also require a team. They are payed money for their time. (In this game you are payed with gear and dkp). Over the years they buy a new car(my oblivions). They then put a deposit on a house(my prot braces). If that person eventually quits or is even fired, are they expected to then hand over their car and house to their employee so he can then share it out between the other workers? Absolutely not. Why is the expectation any different inside this game? Why are players labeled a scammer when they leave and dont return all their gear?. - something you will notice however is i returned a majority of my gear and also handed over any and all dl and edl drops that i had on my ranger. If you dont believe me then talk to lonehawk. I gave them to her. These were handed over even after i was kicked...

If i left res on my own terms then sure. Without the abuse i recieved afterwards. Without the insults or death threats or personal attacks that followed i would have happily handed my gear over. But as im sure everyone on the forums saw this was not the case. So the gear stays firmly on my ranger until the day otm makes server xfers possible (which i will jump straight over to epona) or the gear eventually becomes obsolete in which case il just keep playing my new ranger like i do already.

Edit: the pact between res and DS was not made because res was bored and felt like helping out lol. The pact was made because at the time unit and colours were dominating dl for the entirity of the American night time. Res used DS to better their chances of outlocking competition in the quieter hours and as a result also helped out a smaller clan. Dont play the pact off as only done to help DS. Res had just as much to gain from it. As it turned out res increased their income of ritual items even with having to share with DS. Was it really a one way street like res makes it out to be? Nope
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Then so be it you have spoken for your leader.. I offered a olive branch we still to this day have ds members return stuff they gained from clan and will continue to do so before they move to res.. most of the things we r being accused of is exaggerated anyways.. I just got screen shots of one of my female leaders being harassed in pm from a ds member only a few minutes ago.. guess things won't change, well I tried, my last post on this matter u guys continue to talk all the smack and lies u wish.. my clan ain't going no where so it's really irrelevant to me at this point.. cya in game :)

P.S. we can't be to horrible if some gear from only 3 people is more important then the peace of mind of your clanmates.. kinda proves my point of how exaggerated all this is imo..
Last edited by Bigdiesel on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:07 am, edited 3 times in total.