Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

If you are considering Arawn...

Anyone considering transferring to Arawn...I would advise you to reconsider.

Arawn is a very active server, yes, and all the top bosses are killed almost immediately, however that is not all Arawn is. There is a very hostile atmosphere waiting for you, regardless of which clan you join. Now don’t misunderstand, I am not saying that everyone on Arawn is hostile, but the loudest voices, the ones with the most authority, and those who support them are generally awful people.

Over the past few months my clan and I have been the target of bullying from the dominant clan of Arawn. In that clan, everyone is told that I am an awful backstabber, a fake person, someone who creates alts only to gear them, and other such lovely things. As a result, people who do not even know me yell insults at me, anyone I recruit is told lies in an attempt to poach to the dominant clan, adds are dragged on us at bosses, and my clannies are unable to set foot in arena without being killed for my supposed wickedness.

As someone who spends my life working in the human resource field, I have experience handling difficult people and situations. I like to think I am patient. However, after years of witnessing the dominant clan of this server bullying anyone they decide should be painted as the enemy, I am fed up of it all. Many of these bullies who spend their days shouting immature insults and whispering lies are adults who should know better than to behave this way.

Generally there is a common trend to their behavior. A clan or group of people leave the dominant clan or compete against them. This is perceived as a threat, so the propaganda machine churns out a pile of lies regarding this new “enemy.” It does not matter if that group or clan had previously had a good relationship with the dominant clan, nor do previously held friendships count. You will be bullied until you A. Disappear B. Decide to bow to the dominant clan and join them.

I have been told to kill myself, been compared to a prostitute, called fake, worthless, a carrier of disease, heartless, selfish, greedy, and so much more...My leaders have been bullied based on pictures on outside apps, have been been subject to constant attempted poaching, and have received many of the same insults I have had to deal with. At this point, we have many on Arawn blocked, and we have been telling clannies to simply block anyone who insults them or tries to tell them lies regarding DS.

All of us in DS are working adults or students, with families and responsibilities out of game. We log in to have some fun, kill some bosses, and spend time with our clan family. We do not log for insults, drama, and a lack of good sportsmanship.

Anyone who is reading this and who is instantly driven to defend Arawn or the dominant clan as friendly, your lies are worn out and unimaginative, please keep out of this thread, and please leave my clan and I alone. We’re tired of the bs. If you hate us so much, keep it to yourselves. If we are as awful as you say, we won’t change as a result of your insults. If I am truly a terrible person, stop trying to poach my clannies, as you wouldn’t want people I think of as wonderful and helpful anyways-I recruit the dredge of humanity according to you after all. For those wondering whether the statements from the dominant clan about me or DS are true, spend some time with us and judge for yourself. Do not let rumours govern your views and how you behave.

I sincerely doubt any of the problem people will ever actually be permanently banned for their behavior, or that the attitude on Arawn will mysteriously change for the better, so I advise anyone considering Arawn to close this door, walk away, and find a nicer server.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Re: If you are considering Arawn...

Arawn is a very active server, yes, and all the top bosses are killed almost immediately, however that is not all Arawn is. There is a very hostile atmosphere waiting for you, regardless of which clan you join. Now don’t misunderstand, I am not saying that everyone on Arawn is hostile, but the loudest voices, the ones with the most authority, and those who support them are generally awful people.

Over the past few months my clan and I have been the target of bullying from the dominant clan of Arawn. In that clan, everyone is told that I am an awful backstabber, a fake person, someone who creates alts only to gear them, and other such lovely things. As a result, people who do not even know me yell insults at me, anyone I recruit is told lies in an attempt to poach to the dominant clan, adds are dragged on us at bosses, and my clannies are unable to set foot in arena without being killed for my supposed wickedness.

As someone who spends my life working in the human resource field, I have experience handling difficult people and situations. I like to think I am patient. However, after years of witnessing the dominant clan of this server bullying anyone they decide should be painted as the enemy, I am fed up of it all. Many of these bullies who spend their days shouting immature insults and whispering lies are adults who should know better than to behave this way.

Generally there is a common trend to their behavior. A clan or group of people leave the dominant clan or compete against them. This is perceived as a threat, so the propaganda machine churns out a pile of lies regarding this new “enemy.” It does not matter if that group or clan had previously had a good relationship with the dominant clan, nor do previously held friendships count. You will be bullied until you A. Disappear B. Decide to bow to the dominant clan and join them.

I have been told to kill myself, been compared to a prostitute, called fake, worthless, a carrier of disease, heartless, selfish, greedy, and so much more...My leaders have been bullied based on pictures on outside apps, have been been subject to constant attempted poaching, and have received many of the same insults I have had to deal with. At this point, we have many on Arawn blocked, and we have been telling clannies to simply block anyone who insults them or tries to tell them lies regarding DS.

All of us in DS are working adults or students, with families and responsibilities out of game. We log in to have some fun, kill some bosses, and spend time with our clan family. We do not log for insults, drama, and a lack of good sportsmanship.

Anyone who is reading this and who is instantly driven to defend Arawn or the dominant clan as friendly, your lies are worn out and unimaginative, please keep out of this thread, and please leave my clan and I alone. We’re tired of the bs. If you hate us so much, keep it to yourselves. If we are as awful as you say, we won’t change as a result of your insults. If I am truly a terrible person, stop trying to poach my clannies, as you wouldn’t want people I think of as wonderful and helpful anyways-I recruit the dredge of humanity according to you after all. For those wondering whether the statements from the dominant clan about me or DS are true, spend some time with us and judge for yourself. Do not let rumours govern your views and how you behave.

I sincerely doubt any of the problem people will ever actually be permanently banned for their behavior, or that the attitude on Arawn will mysteriously change for the better, so I advise anyone considering Arawn to close this door, walk away, and find a nicer server.
:POP: :POP: :POP: inb4lock

Well, I've never heard any rumors about you (and probably cause Res and I don't really talk too much) But I wouldn't say all the clans here suck. Just some rich guys in res or some other clans are kinda mean to other players because they're not as rich is what sucks. I'm sorry that people are bullying you and your clanmates, but your portrayal of Arawn is inaccurate in my oppinion as most people don't see the kind of bullying that you're getting. Most of Arawn really is happy and active (sort of) I;m sorry that you
have been told to kill myself, been compared to a prostitute, called fake, worthless, a carrier of disease, heartless, selfish, greedy, and so much more...My leaders have been bullied based on pictures on outside apps, have been been subject to constant attempted poaching, and have received many of the same insults I have had to deal with. At this point, we have many on Arawn blocked, and we have been telling clannies to simply block anyone who insults them or tries to tell them lies regarding DS.
I
I hope Bigdiesel sees these posts because that isn't right. If anything, you should take screenshots of the bullying and report it. I wish DS good luck and offer it partnership with cult, if you want to be friends with a clan that is all about welcoming players no matter what level or gear they have (no scammers tho). I'm sure Res will change there ways, or if they don't...well you have proof of some bad stuff they've done and...well lets just say they'd probably lose some members.
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Anyways tho, I'm really sorry that that's what has been happening to you, and people should know better then that
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

This is laughable to say the least...

Anyone who wants to do a quick forum search under arawn will see that the big mean dominate clan helped dragon souls not long ago... even posts from miss living arawn herself saying how nice the dominant clan was..

So to debunk lie number 1 here, if we saw u as a "threat" (meanwhile your clan wiped on hrung at 45%)... why would we ever have decided to help at all in the first place if we are such big mean bullies? I think the readers might wanna ask themselves that question..

Secondly, resurgence is full of people with families, real lives, sons and daughters.. your attempt to illustrate us as monsters is hilarious to say the least and u call us the bullies pfft..

and who's telling lies? Some of the people who left dragon souls and moved to res seemed quite upset you liv decided to gear your alt with a dl dagger when so many mains need and you yourself told your clan alts aren't eligible for those type of gears yet.. you deck your main in every single event drop that your clan gets (and it's not many) on top of it oh and the godly sneaky hrung helm on your alt... some that left noticed and they complained a lot about it because at the horrid pace gear comes into ds they feel they never have a chance before you and your leaders gobble it up..

Oh and speaking of poaching let's talk about the recruitment of liverenger (talisker) shall we.. while we were close with ds and helping you guys out.. u decided to take someone in who stole drops from our clan and then sold them breaking the tos through *** (jellocube).. we agreed when he first left you'd guys let him go few weeks later u bring him in and then he recruits liv from us 2 weeks after I gave him edl daggers.. the kicker is I denied him dl bp on alt because we still have mains that need and not a abundance of purp dl drops in bank like everyone else who plays this game.. one month after liv (talisker) joins ds he magically gets his dl bp I'm sure that was part of the deal to steal a player in a time we were at peace..

Then for some god aweful reason u bring in the biggest piece of trash on the server (healz) and for that I gotta say ty I gained many good players since then about what? 12-14 people left your clan and joined us? Good trade u take my trash and I'll give anyone who is in ds a chance to enjoy the game with out being held back by greedy corrupt leaders such as yourself..

At the end of the day the proof is in the pudding as they say.. we didn't just stop helping u guys for no reason.. I'll admit your good I really thought u were a friend at one point spoke to u daily.. but as I saw it was all just a way to get in close for a power grab.. and now you're butt hurt it backfired and people see through your crap..

Btw you were once in res 2 years ago u made this new toon liv arronheln.. but refuse to tell anyone who you are.. what are you hiding? People do have a right to call you fake based on your actions.. I have nothing to hide I'm as real as they come no hidden fake names here..

As for anyone who wants to come to arawn they will come if they choose 80-90% join res anyways face it your clan isn't as significant on this server as you think it is.. now get over yourself stop the bull crap and the lies like you've done no wrong..

Come on here crying looking for people to get banned for what exactly? This what you've fallen too you have no proof so u came here for a pity party? Well boo hoo normal people will see right through it.. as gadinka used to say in arena "go cry mama"

I agree with BigDiesel, we have helped you guys in the passed, and do not mean any harm to you guys. The only part I don’t like is that he named and shamed some people in his reply. That is not the nicest thing to do, considering they aren’t even involved in the thread. I know Admins will change that to (Unknown). I hope that arawn will become less of a hostile community and everyone will come together! Hate to see my clannies, and friends fight. Focus on the game and don’t let drama pull you in. See everyone in game! :) edit: Also I think if bigdiesel noticed any insults/bullying, he would do something! So next time it happens, take a screenshot and send to leaders and I bet they would happily take care of that issue.
-Guardian Of Thereal (Rosmerta) :)
-Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Celtic Heroes Gameplay

So to anyone who reads if u choose arawn. Join resurgence we average about 55-60 for gele raids atm.. have zero comp at mordris onward and lock most hrungnirs.. when some old players come back for gardens we will prob be averaging about 70+ for raid and will most likely be the first server to kill the new bosses again because of the hard work the normal everyday people put in in this clan.. wanna be a part of greatness come join res and enjoy the entire aspect of the game without anyone holding you back..