Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Resurgences Fall

I have life alert so in the case that That res falls and can't get up all I have to do is press a button and the paramedics will be otw! :P

Well....if Res starts to fall, Cult would team up with Res to help them if Res wanted...
Doubt it
Just a thought anyway
It's Just Another Graceless Night

Nothing last forever.
Glad I read that afer Valentine's :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Well, res really won't fall...just saying IF it did...
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Lol, why was this post made in the first place...Just to cause drama?
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

"Arawn is drama free"
Refer to my disclaimer, all those who start drama don’t play actively on arawn. The OP proved a basic lack of knowledge about arawn.
Arawn forums has plenty of drama, but only when people from other servers/inactive players chime in.
From an unbiased perspective based solely off forums, I found that the biggest drama creator is bigdiesal the chief off res, I went on Arawn forums cause a friend transferred there and wanted me to do the same, urgh no thanks

"Arawn is drama free"
Refer to my disclaimer, all those who start drama don’t play actively on arawn. The OP proved a basic lack of knowledge about arawn.
Arawn forums has plenty of drama, but only when people from other servers/inactive players chime in.
From an unbiased perspective based solely off forums, I found that the biggest drama creator is bigdiesal the chief off res, I went on Arawn forums cause a friend transferred there and wanted me to do the same, urgh no thanks
Bigdiesel* ty

I saw drama one time...

There I was spending quality time with Aggy reminiscing about how wonderful CH used to be. We drank tea, laughed and took selfies n such.

Then all of a sudden hordes of toons showed up and murdered aggy! I started to feel all teary eyed n whatnot, but I knew grown men don’t cry. I told that tear to go back we’re it came from...and it did.

Will aggy ever come back some day? Who really knows for sure? I know If I were in that dragons shoes I wouldn’t come back.
Rosmerta
Tarzanny - Ranger Lvl 194+
Chief of clan Epsilon
Epona
Snoofkinlagen - Druid Lvl 165+
Arawn
Darkhorse - Rogue Lvl 220+

"Arawn is drama free"
If you want a true unbiased perspective go back to when all the drama started. BigD has been vocal, that is true, and as chief of a clan that was targeted he has a right I would argue to speak out.
Go back to when the drama truly started and you will see Healz, Nightmaare, and a few whose forum names hide who they are in game.
The disclaimer holds, although now with recent events I would agree that it needs to be edited.

The drama was started by those who don’t play on arawn actively, targeting players who are otherwise reasonably civil on the forums, such as BigD.

Of course you have a right to your own opinions, but I also reserve a right to debate it when they are said publicly.

One last note, I have trouble thinking your plan to xter to arawn was thwarted solely by forum drama, anyone who has played CH for more than a day knows that forums are a very poor indicator for drama on the server. Look at herne for example. Forum is quiet but trust me, it’s violent af online.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Bob ofc I'm the bad guy... go find any chieftain of any dominate clan who isn't painted as such.. it all boils down to jealousy from lesser clans it's the same crap on every server that has a dominant clan.. always 2 sides to a story and the truth in the middle.. yes I'm vocal I admit I'll defend my clan till the day it ends or the day I stop playing and why shouldn't I... thing is u never see me start a argumentative thread in the forums I just respond to outlandish claims.. at the end of the day none of this means anything we ain't going no where anytime soon.. so they can talk all the crap they want been hearing it since I joined res it's always the same old blah blah blah..