Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

For those who are sick of drama

honestly, I don't see much of the drama, but for those of you who are sick of it, I am offering you a spot in my new clan. My new clan is called Cult. We have around 25 members at the moment, but I really want the clan to grow. We are looking for higher level people. (And yes, we have some people around level 120-150) Thanks, and pm me or anyone in Cult in game if you want to join. Reply to this post if you want to join, or are interested. (This isn't a dice clan btw)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Re: For those who are sick of drama

You have almost 200 members now I think, I just joined Cult on my new mage I was quite a bit skeptical at first of the Cult Clan (mostly just cause the name doesn't give me any positive thoughts about it) so I refused your invites a bunch on my ranger character. What are your plans for the Clan and what are you hoping for the Clan community to be like?

The member amount is close to 30 last time I checked. My plans for the clan is to get a lot of members that are active, and participate in the clan. I hope to make Cult the best clan on Arawn although that will take quite a bit of time. (Maybe not as much with Res and DS "drama") I want the community to be kind and giving. I have set up a bank called Cult Bank where players can donate items or take out items if they need them. Also, I understand why the name would give you negative thoughts. The whole idea was a joke at first, where I just shouted join my cult, but some people actually replied, and I created the clan. I hope you enjoy your time in Cult btw. Thanks, THEONLYDICE.
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Nvm I keep thinking the Clan member list has 100 people per page like the friends list.
The friend list doesnt hold 100 per page lol
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

I look forward to seeing your clan in action!
Its nice for there to be more than one clan option. Every clan is a bit different and it's always nice to have a choice.
If you ever need help with anything feel free to ask me :-)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at