Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For anyone who wants to play arawn

I wouldn't recommend Fingal right now. Frozen is horrible with 40 toon lock battles which means frozen takes a year to complete unless you want to pay 70k for each frost orb. Then there's a lot of clan vs clan trash talk that just causes drama. Fingal used to be laid back and drama free but not so much anymore
:-|

Seriously though, why do you have to bring the drama to our sub-forum?
Ranger123 made a post (we kicked him from clan as soon as he did, we have had suspicions that he wasn't an honest player since he joined, but this was the nail in the coffin), and boom Rosmerta and Fingal then join in bringing their own drama.

Can enough be enough ._.
Arawn is drama free 90% of the time, the 10% being drama between a clan that logs 1 month a year, and 2 players in DragonSouls that Resurgence kicked for blackmailing accounts and stealing gear. Other than that its a pretty fun, healthy, overall engaging server.
The only time this drama gets brought up is by those who come here just to do that. Either we kicked them from resurgence after their 3rd - 108th offense and they get all pissy, or they haven't logged on to play on arawn since 2013 and are basing all their opinions on how the server was back in 2012-2013, or they are going off of the gossip that they hear from those the server gave the boot to.

Enough is enough...
This is humorous coming from you.
In what way?
Arawn is largely drama free. As I said in a previous post:
These "dramatic" posts do not reflect traditional playstyle or atmosphere on Arawn. These posts have been made by, in reference to, or in regards to forum users that are either inactive, do not play arawn, or are disgruntled due to being kicked from one of the two main clans on Arawn and xfered away only to return to try and spite the server for removing them.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Would have thought it would have been easier to understand the proper grammatical usage of the words there, their, and they're...
come on bigd, now your even picking out spelling? Your grammar and spelling can be just as bad if not worse than the op so you are really not one to talk...
Well nothing to really say to the op as the whole post is a blatant lie.. if u search his history he was also unhappy on crom and epona. Some people just will never be happy no matter what server they come too.. which does sound like someone else I know, drama always seems to follow them. Anyways cheers vent merry Christmas, and sorry your bum bum still hurts as u seem to think about me and arawn more then yourself these days :)
Love how you talk about bad grammar, but you use 'then' instead of 'than' at the end of your post :)

come on bigd, now your even picking out spelling? Your grammar and spelling can be just as bad if not worse than the op so you are really not one to talk...
Well nothing to really say to the op as the whole post is a blatant lie.. if u search his history he was also unhappy on crom and epona. Some people just will never be happy no matter what server they come too.. which does sound like someone else I know, drama always seems to follow them. Anyways cheers vent merry Christmas, and sorry your bum bum still hurts as u seem to think about me and arawn more then yourself these days :)
Love how you talk about bad grammar, but you use 'then' instead of 'than' at the end of your post :)
To understand what BigD is doing you would have had to have been in Resurgence.
Vent considered himself to be a perfectionist and was always telling everyone they were doing everything (and I do mean everything) wrong.
This led to his cyber stalking because he must have been in the right, the splinter clan, because any clan not led by him is flawed, and his rants against every player in the game who he didn’t consider to be “perfect.”

All BigD is doing is toying with him.
Vent is 100% irrelevant in every shape and form to arawn activity yet he loves popping over here on the forums and getting involved. We don’t really see a reason to bother talking to him anymore (I’m sure BigD would love to show you screenshots from their actual talks) so we just troll around.
Bob The God

You forgot your punctuation at the end of the sentence! :lol:

You forgot your punctuation at the end of the sentence! :lol:
Hahaha you got me there! :)

Vent considered himself to be a perfectionist and was always telling everyone they were doing everything (and I do mean everything) wrong.
This led to his cyber stalking because he must have been in the right, the splinter clan, because any clan not led by him is flawed, and his rants against every player in the game who he didn’t consider to be “perfect.”

Vent is 100% irrelevant in every shape and form to arawn activity yet he loves popping over here on the forums and getting involved. We don’t really see a reason to bother talking to him anymore (I’m sure BigD would love to show you screenshots from their actual talks) so we just troll around.
What makes you think i have never been in resurgence hehe.

i like how bob says im 100% irrelevant yet continues to drag me back over to arawn :lol: alright bob keep making this unfathomable up :roll: iv never considered myself a perfectionist lol...I am far from it :lol: and i was always telling everyone that they were doing everything wrong? Errrm okay? Did i used to give rangers advice on gear they should work towards and bid on? Yes. I wanted res rangers to be the strongest. Some listened to my advice and took some of it into consideration. Others didnt but no harm done. Did i sometimes do the same thing with rogues? Ofc. And identicle to you, i was vocal and liked to give my opinion on leadership decisions. But to say any clan not lead by me is flawed and that i ranted against every not perfect player is just a flat out lie lol. Im realy not sure where you got that from.

would you mind explaining the splinter clan thing to me? I really would love to know what you mean by this. You keep saying it but i am really trying to work out what it is.

Me cyber stalking again...meh make something new up against me cause this ones getting old. The ss bigd has that supposedly proves i stalked a players mum doesnt show anything. They only show an angry comment after that player insulted and provoked me and was taken greatly out of context. So by all means, i encourage people to pm bigd and ask to see the entire convo, which ofc will include every ss i sent him to try prove the player selling drops, faking ss, planning to make a new clan etc where bigd then sweeps those ss aside to protect his favourite clannie as well as my replies to all of his accusations. Infact, you have every ss from mine and bigds convo bob, however im not sure i trust you to send the whole thing, i would fully expect you to leave bits out to try make me look worse, no different to how you seem to argue on forums :roll:

Am kinda getting over all this stuff bob. Like you said im irrelevant to arawn now so stop pulling me back here just to argue lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

i like how bob says im 100% irrelevant yet continues to drag me back over to arawn :lol: alright bob keep making this **** up :roll: iv never considered myself a perfectionist lol...I am far from it :lol: and i was always telling everyone that they were doing everything wrong? Errrm okay? Did i used to give rangers advice on gear they should work towards and bid on? Yes. I wanted res rangers to be the strongest. Some listened to my advice and took some of it into consideration. Others didnt but no harm done. Did i sometimes do the same thing with rogues? Ofc. And identicle to you, i was vocal and liked to give my opinion on leadership decisions. But to say any clan not lead by me is flawed and that i ranted against every not perfect player is just a flat out lie lol. Im realy not sure where you got that from.

would you mind explaining the splinter clan thing to me? I really would love to know what you mean by this. You keep saying it but i am really trying to work out what it is.

Me cyber stalking again...meh make something new up against me cause this ones getting old. The ss bigd has that supposedly proves i stalked a players mum doesnt show anything. They only show an angry comment after that player insulted and provoked me and was taken greatly out of context. So by all means, i encourage people to pm bigd and ask to see the entire convo, which ofc will include every ss i sent him to try prove the player selling drops, faking ss, planning to make a new clan etc where bigd then sweeps those ss aside to protect his favourite clannie as well as my replies to all of his accusations. Infact, you have every ss from mine and bigds convo bob, however im not sure i trust you to send the whole thing, i would fully expect you to leave bits out to try make me look worse, no different to how you seem to argue on forums :roll:

Am kinda getting over all this stuff bob. Like you said im irrelevant to arawn now so stop pulling me back here just to argue lol
We kicked you for a few dozen reasons, any one of which would have sufficed.
Leave us alone please. You never enjoyed arawn, go bother someone else.
Bob The God

im still in resurgence lol you wont ever find out who I am that's the funny part of it.
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

im still in resurgence lol you wont ever find out who I am that's the funny part of it.
Well if u r planing on leaving if u still are in res how won't we ever find out who you are? And once u do leave what's your grand plan? Sit in castle with your newly acquired gear? Go to ds and kill aggy? Possibly a mord kill if colours/unit ever returns although I'd doubt they'd take u colours unlike ds seems to be smart in they're recruiting as they passed on many ppl who were kicked/left res for behaviors similar to yours (eventually you'll do the same to them).. so all you're doing is wasting your time it's not all about the gear it's what u do with the gear. And if u sell for gold so what, what does that accomplish? On top of all that I still think this is nothing but a troll bluffing I honestly can't think of anyone who's unhappy in clan atm on top of the lies u told in your op ( no one have ever been demoted/kicked for bidding against another person lol.. my last post on the matter cause quite frankly I could care less.. many with lots more power and ability have tried to take us down yet we still stand stronger then ever so good luck and have fun, we ain't going no where cheers. :D