Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For anyone who wants to play arawn

Dear Ranger123,

If you'd like to try out another clan make sure to test us out Unit/Colours. We do not use the means of dkp for distribution.
Send me a mail or chat to us in-game.

Nighty
They determine how active you are by a subjective count. you may be the second or third most active member, but if you skip a boss where you are needed more than one where you are needed less it is weighed differently. When the clan had a different name I was denied basic banked trash gear because although I was the third most active member I missed one boss due to an exam for school. gotta love that.
Also you may be forced to take part in sending unsolicited hello kitty and harassing members in game.
At least there is a cherry on top to all of this, the clan is only active one month of the year.
You skip a boss where you are needed more than one where you are needed less it is weighed differently
Wrong. Why you talk when you dont know our system lol. For people reading this, come test us out and all will be explained.

Also you may be forced to take part in sending unsolicited hello kitty and harassing members in game.
Wrong. In the time I've joined Unit to now Unit/Colours this has never occured. I am not a fan of anything like that myself. If you got some ss of recent atvitity pls send to me. Anything like this will lead to a removal in clan. We have ages groups ranging young to old and I think we can all agree that no one is waiting for that.

At least there is a cherry on top to all of this, the clan is only active one month of the year.
Only seasonal lol! Joke aside, we are working right now on other strategies. Those are kept within clan :)
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Re: For anyone who wants to play arawn

Nightmaare, everything you post on forums is twofaced compared to how you behave in game.
I don't see a reason to debate with you on forums because all you will do is lie.

Frankly anyone can join unit and colours, we have 0 reason to stop them. They will learn on their own which of us is right. There is a reason that 100% more players have left unit/colours to join res than have LEFT res to join unit/colours, all that came from res were kicked from res.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at