Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

For anyone who wants to play arawn

Just would like to say I have managed to get myself in to resurgence and its a terrible clan, where a select few want all the best drops even if its for there alt accounts. if you have enough dkp they wont let you bid if one of there main gens are bidding otherwise they kick you out if you disagree with them.

Would of thought it would be harder to get in to resurgence
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Re: For anyone who wants to play arawn

Dear Ranger123,

If you'd like to try out another clan make sure to test us out Unit/Colours. We do not use the means of dkp for distribution.
Send me a mail or chat to us in-game.

Nighty
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Just would like to say I have managed to get myself in to resurgence and its a terrible clan, where a select few want all the best drops even if its for there alt accounts. if you have enough dkp they wont let you bid if one of there main gens are bidding otherwise they kick you out if you disagree with them.

Would have thought it would have been easier to understand the proper grammatical usage of the words there, their, and they're...

Would have thought it would have been easier to understand the proper grammatical usage of the words there, their, and they're...
come on bigd, now your even picking out spelling? Your grammar and spelling can be just as bad if not worse than the op so you are really not one to talk...
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

come on bigd, now your even picking out spelling? Your grammar and spelling can be just as bad if not worse than the op so you are really not one to talk...
Well nothing to really say to the op as the whole post is a blatant lie.. if u search his history he was also unhappy on crom and epona. Some people just will never be happy no matter what server they come too.. which does sound like someone else I know, drama always seems to follow them. Anyways cheers vent merry Christmas, and sorry your bum bum still hurts as u seem to think about me and arawn more then yourself these days :)

I've heard there's a magical place where stuff like this doesn't happen
Florida1.jpg
Florida1.jpg (53.6 KiB) Viewed 3389 times
Come walk on the sandy beaches of Rosmerta. It's a place where even Dragonlord bosses can earn you DKP, and all clan members have a shot at being geared fairly. The competition is minimal, and so is the drama. Do you like legacy luxury items? They are regularly bought from the shop and placed in the auction house. You can also find end game items in the auction house from past clans if you choose to buy them. But if you want to use DKP, you can gear up to 5 toons using your DKP.

The community is great as well. Even the competition is treated with respect. And for Forever clan members, the place really feels like a home. Clan leadership takes an active role in reaching out to members to make sure that they are happy, and major decisions are voted on by the clan. The chat is fun, with multiple boards discussing movies, music, or just life. FOrever even has an active group of people that use the audio chat if you want to actually talk to your clanmates. There is even a quote of the day, and a clan newsletter post that keeps everyone connected. And for those who need assistance leveling, plat items are abundant and reasonably priced.

Is Forever like other clans? Yes we are. We time dl/edl bosses, we kill end game bosses, and we level up. We gear our members from our bank using DKP from these bosses. We have rules and procedures in place that maintain order and fairness. The difference is the family of players that has grown on this server. The clan leadership fosters community, good will, and espouses high ethical standards. People are treated with respect, and not judged for being who they are. And because of that, playing on Rosmerta seems effortless, because it is fun.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Florida1.jpg
Come walk on the sandy beaches of Rosmerta. It's a place where even Dragonlord bosses can earn you DKP, and all clan members have a shot at being geared fairly. The competition is minimal, and so is the drama. Do you like legacy luxury items? They are regularly bought from the shop and placed in the auction house. You can also find end game items in the auction house from past clans if you choose to buy them. But if you want to use DKP, you can gear up to 5 toons using your DKP.

The community is great as well. Even the competition is treated with respect. And for Forever clan members, the place really feels like a home. Clan leadership takes an active role in reaching out to members to make sure that they are happy, and major decisions are voted on by the clan. The chat is fun, with multiple boards discussing movies, music, or just life. FOrever even has an active group of people that use the audio chat if you want to actually talk to your clanmates. There is even a quote of the day, and a clan newsletter post that keeps everyone connected. And for those who need assistance leveling, plat items are abundant and reasonably priced.

Is Forever like other clans? Yes we are. We time dl/edl bosses, we kill end game bosses, and we level up. We gear our members from our bank using DKP from these bosses. We have rules and procedures in place that maintain order and fairness. The difference is the family of players that has grown on this server. The clan leadership fosters community, good will, and espouses high ethical standards. People are treated with respect, and not judged for being who they are. And because of that, playing on Rosmerta seems effortless, because it is fun.
Yes go to rosemerta I even know some good ppl who run server transfers if your unhappy on arawn this way u don't get scammed :)

Goods why u gotta rip off my state's sign bruh.. btw down here in Florida we call it the gunshine state get wit it ._. :roll:

My presence on this thread should have been expected, so don't be alarmed.

First off, I just have to say its amazing how the only people who ever complain about arawn:
1) got kicked from it's top clan for harrassment/scamming/continuous rule breaking even after multiple warnings
2) Never played arawn/ are inactive and have no idea whats happening in game.
3) got blacklisted from arawn for harassment/scamming/TOS rule breaking.
You never see anyone who just plays the game without trying to pick a fight or hurt someone else have a complaint about the server.

Ah, leaving a review but you won't even say the name of the toon you had in resurgence. I love a valid review! (btw that is sarcasm for those who missed it :lol: )
No member in the history of resurgence has been removed for bidding against a general. A few members have been demoting for upbidding to another members' max dkp then dropping out just to wipe them out, when there is ss evidence that this was their goal.

As for removing members for disagreeing, how the hell am I still in the clan if this is the case :lol:
Just ask any leader how often I involve if not start debates...Resurgence has 100% free speech, so long as you do not name and shame other players in either the general chat or cc. Other than that state your opinions. We have a brainstorming band, new leaders are often picked from suggestions from clanmates, and BigD is pretty open-minded and will consider whatever you have to say, regardless if you are a first day nooby, or a founding general, although he may trust the expertise of the founding general a bit more.

As for how easy it is to get into res, we want it to be easy. Why would we prevent good, hardworking people from having a shot in the clan? We aren't avalon where we want to stay small, we want to ensure that everyone on Arawn who doesn't act in a way that would hurt our clannies has a chance to join us. We are an open family and all are welcome :-)

Florida1.jpg

You started this Goodies btw :-)
Rosmerta, the server with the chief who kicks anyone with a differing opinion. The server that harbors almost every major account dealer and TOS breaker in the game. The server that crashed for over a year due to the greed of one general who started a splinter clan.
Ah what a place.
For anyone who doubts my words I have ss's from the chief of Forever himself stating he only cares what makes the clan strong and doesn't care about his clannies what so ever.
Pm me for it :)

As for reasonable prices?
Plat prices are about 1.5* than they are on Arawn. Pet and mount tokens are still 50k+ :lol:
Goodies you started this by bringing it into the arawn forum section.

I have ss's and testiomy from current Forever leaders, Forever x-fers, and my own convos with the chief to back up everything I have said here. What do you have goodies?
Dear Ranger123,

If you'd like to try out another clan make sure to test us out Unit/Colours. We do not use the means of dkp for distribution.
Send me a mail or chat to us in-game.

Nighty
They determine how active you are by a subjective count. you may be the second or third most active member, but if you skip a boss where you are needed more than one where you are needed less it is weighed differently. When the clan had a different name I was denied basic banked trash gear because although I was the third most active member I missed one boss due to an exam for school. gotta love that.
Also you may be forced to take part in sending unsolicited hello kitty and harassing members in game.
At least there is a cherry on top to all of this, the clan is only active one month of the year.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

bob calm down....... Looks like your having a heart attack . I'm still in resurgence just waiting for the right time to leave when I get decent drops.
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

bob calm down....... Looks like your having a heart attack . I'm still in resurgence just waiting for the right time to leave when I get decent drops.
If ur really in res you would know that I can write an essay in seconds ._.
It’s an annoying gift I use to agitate people :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at