Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bounty for Information

#1
Offering a sum of 250 super knowledge lixs, 50 energy, 50 health, 50 armor, 50 defense, 50 haste, 50 travel to whoever can give me usable information regarding the following.

I am looking for the toon that Unit/Colours or maybe even DragonSouls has snuck into res's 3rd party software messaging services that Unit/Colours has been using to gather pictures, information, and other items such as social media access, to extort and bully clan members online.

After having this incident happen to me today I want to try and take some action to prevent others from feeling the same problems. The toon is likely owned by someone in Dragon Souls or Unit/Colours and was an ex res, but I cannot provide any certainties.

Please pm me on forums, band, or in-game regarding this post. Due to naming and shaming rule anything posted in comments below will be ignored.

For anyone who is skeptical that this incident is occurring please pm me for proof, I didn't take a lot of ss's but enough that show that unit is using our chats to harass players in game.


Sorry for the negativity in the Arawn Subforum, as I have stated before Resurgence wants to promote an environment where anyone can play safely regardless of clan, level, or any other factor... but with incidents like these happening that goal is hard to promote.

Thank you all, and Happy Holidays from myself and Resurgence :-)
-Bob

EDIT: All tips will be kept 100% anonymous.
If you have any information please tell us :) I will compensate anyone who tries to help!
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

Re: Bounty for Information

#2
Funny the one who was harassing u bob about rl pics u posted on the safety of our own chats amongst friends in clan and decided to bully u about your photos was the same one talking about "please be respectful" on these very forums and saying how unit is such a good respectable clan yet stoops down to these kind of behaviors and tactics to pick on someone in game using outside of game info.. I hope otm takes immediate actions and suspends/bans this individual that's harrasing you bob.. good u have snapshots send to otm this disgusting behavior shouldn't be tolerated.

Hell I got a week ban for cussing out a scammer in game...imo this is far more serious since it involves real life stalking on 3rd party apps I expect a severe punishment from otm on this matter anything else is unacceptable!

Re: Bounty for Information

#3
Dear Bob and forum,

"Incident happen", I assume to the one that involves me?
Please, paint a clear picture of what happened. This is my version and probably the same one as many others in castle.
I saw you in Castle, I did not follow you. You are not that important in my perspective. You do your business and I do mine. I was looking for Festive Crackers due to the new event being launched. When I found you, you were standing at a spot far far away from usual hangouts. Everyone needs some alone time right? I was thinking oh hey this might be a spawn for crackers, lets see. A dummy spawned, I attacked it with my LEVEL 4 ELK SKILL. It did 200dmg, Mr. Bob hit his firebolt after with 8k dmg, Impressive.

Before I forget, 200dmg does not kill a dummy. He called however a KS. He shouted immaturely in castle: "I will pay 50k to whomever ks Unit/Colours", "send me ss or post pic on forum". Lots of people saw this so dont turn this story around.

I quickly after pmed him asking why he said that. "I will stand my ground" he replied.

Further into the conversation I asked Bob about a picture I have seen and where a picture of him was taken as I was interested in the event however Bob did not reply. Very rude to be honest!

I do not see that as any kind of bullying. If other scenarios have happened please share them ASAP with me. You probably won't care but outside your clan also lies a world. I am super against bullying and if I may say this, today in arena one of your clan members bullied a Braves members (your feeder clan??!). He made him feel worthless! That to me is bullying, I stood up for him like every human would. I stand up for anyone that is being degraded and lets be totally honest because you are firing shots to DS too, most incidents happen with your clan.

So, lets get out our popcorn and see what Mr. Bob makes from this story because somehow it always ends up with him replying, replying and replying. Bob, you were our voice on Arawn but you live in a world that you can not accept nor can see. You see Arawn from a 'wealthy if i may say perspective', you guys live a good life and cant complain. We as smaller clans have to see our members being lured away by drops and easy of course. Outside your clan is a life and lots of people to care about. I have very good relationships with all clans in the world and would always be willing to help. I'd even stand up for you if people degraded you and humiliated you. I can say that I have felt hurt several times by phrases like "Ahh you're Unit, dont stand close to her because she has STD's", "hope you drown in a river". Is that even funny? Its not at all.

But Bob, the person I am, I will help you glady with your investigation.

I can send SS of my moxtra chats but they will mainly be about EG selling, Conj, Arcane and Runes (high tier edl drops) selling eeehm what else...? Oh and lots of interest in our clan in general.

Unit/Colours have showed tremandous didication as well as DragonSouls and smaller clans. We together form Arawn as well as your clan.

You know where to find me.

Note: Some Res and I sometimes hang out in group chats. Some of us are still friends and we talk about our lives. Your picutre was mentioned in one of those groups. I did not ask for the picture, it was sent to me on mox and I saw it. The mox account did not include the actual name of the player!
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Re: Bounty for Information

#4
YourNightmare wrote:Dear Bob and forum,

"Incident happen", I assume to the one that involves me?
Please, paint a clear picture of what happened. This is my version and probably the same one as many others in castle.
I saw you in Castle, I did not follow you. You are not that important in my perspective. You do your business and I do mine. I was looking for Festive Crackers due to the new event being launched. When I found you, you were standing at a spot far far away from usual hangouts. Everyone needs some alone time right? I was thinking oh hey this might be a spawn for crackers, lets see. A dummy spawned, I attacked it with my LEVEL 4 ELK SKILL. It did 200dmg, Mr. Bob hit his firebolt after with 8k dmg, Impressive.


Correction, like anyone who responds to anything you say has to do... Would be nice if Unit told the whole truth, or even a variation of it for once. I was leveling Elk in castle for 15 minutes then you show up. I killed the target with fb yes to try and shoo you off, instead you follow me around to the other training dummies.
That is called tampering. I was trying to level something up and you were doing all you could to inhibit my ability to do that. Not a surprise because unit enjoys tampering on just about everything.

YourNightmare wrote:Before I forget, 200dmg does not kill a dummy. He called however a KS. He shouted immaturely in castle: "I will pay 50k to whomever ks Unit/Colours", "send me ss or post pic on forum". Lots of people saw this so dont turn this story around.

1) was a joke but ->
2) I will still hold that offer I shouted in castle if anyone who was there in the castle does it. Unit and Colours have tampered with hundreds of res lixs, and we have tampered with 0 back. I am too busy to bother to do it, but if some low level needs some cash they are more than welcome to. You have tampered with res lixs yourself on a few occasions, so don't try and wiggle your way out of this one nighty night ;) :P
3) my real offer is right above and it still stands :-)

YourNightmare wrote:I quickly after pmed him asking why he said that. "I will stand my ground" he replied.

correctumendo, I don't take tampering against me lightly. While I may not have the time nor really the will to bother going after a group of people who log maybe 1 month out of the year solely to spite everyone who plays the game regularly, I have some pocket change for anyone who may do it for me :)

YourNightmare wrote:Further into the conversation I asked Bob about a picture I have seen and where a picture of him was taken as I was interested in the event however Bob did not reply. Very rude to be honest!

Ah you refer to the annoying unsolicited conversation that I called harassment?
Why on all of earth and hell would I reply to harassment?

YourNightmare wrote:I do not see that as any kind of bullying. If other scenarios have happened please share them ASAP with me. You probably won't care but outside your clan also lies a world. I am super against bullying and if I may say this, today in arena one of your clan members bullied a Braves members (your feeder clan??!). He made him feel worthless! That to me is bullying, I stood up for him like every human would. I stand up for anyone that is being degraded and lets be totally honest because you are firing shots to DS too, most incidents happen with your clan.

And this is the problem with Unit/Colours. Cyber stalking like the kind most of your clan engages on a regular basis is considered bullying and harassment. I share stuff with my friends in my clan, not the a holes who never log and only play to piss my friends and I off. So when one of those players logs online and starts harassming me with this information, that is where a line has been crossed. Its called standard societal edicate. Living in your parent's attic for a year tends to make you unaware as to propper societal mechanics, but this ois one of them.
You are refering to the ex-braves memeber we removed from the clan for ks, drop stealing and selling, and a few other misdemeanors. We gave him 3 chances in the clan, and he went above and beyond in breaking clan rules each and every time. We can't keep people in our clans who have no respect for other clannies. So please take him, he is worthless as he only cares about what is best for himself and is in no regards a team player.

YourNightmare wrote:So, lets get out our popcorn and see what Mr. Bob makes from this story because somehow it always ends up with him replying, replying and replying. Bob, you were our voice on Arawn but you live in a world that you can not accept nor can see. You see Arawn from a 'wealthy if i may say perspective', you guys live a good life and cant complain. We as smaller clans have to see our members being lured away by drops and easy of course. Outside your clan is a life and lots of people to care about. I have very good relationships with all clans in the world and would always be willing to help. I'd even stand up for you if people degraded you and humiliated you. I can say that I have felt hurt several times by phrases like "Ahh you're Unit, dont stand close to her because she has STD's", "hope you drown in a river". Is that even funny? Its not at all.

I'm not even close to one of the wealthier players. I am a smart player and I realize how to use what I am given to the fullest extent, and I don't throw away friends or bully others, so I am given help by others. As such I can play the game cheaper and easier than those who only play the game to spite it.
Also Unit basically is a river of STD's. I was in the previous installment with the exact same people and nothing has changed. A female rogue trilogger drove out the old chief of bada because she made him feel worthless and that his only worth to anyone was him being online bolasing and tanking troll... She made another feel like he had to skip school to log or he wasn't worthy of anything. Made another feel like the game was all there was, that real life relationships didn't matter unless we also won snorri and hrung. And then she made me feel like garbage because I missed 1 hrung for an exam. I'm sorry I want to get into college, not all of us want to stay in our parents attic playing ch the rest of our lives... Unit/Bada/whatever you call yourselves, as a name doesn't matter, who it is does.... will always be the same and is always a group of people playing to spite the other clans. This female rogue trilogger has said it multiple times that she doesn't care about the gear, she just wants to limit anyone else's ability to get gear. This isn't an attitude associated with healthy game play.
But in reality what I think of Unit doesn't matter. You all are inactive so we have to put up with you for the month or two you decide to play and then we can go back to enjoying the game the rest of the year.

YourNightmare wrote:Unit/Colours have showed tremandous didication as well as DragonSouls and smaller clans. We together form Arawn as well as your clan.

Resurgence had an agreement with DragonSouls for quite some time. It was simply put, Resurgence will give you 80 DL horns, and will help you on any bosses you lock. That was it. Res will help you with no gain for us. The problem was DS recruited individuals Res had kicked for some pretty serious charges... Using a small feederclan leadership position to pressure people into stealing their accounts? How about that one... We had legitimate reasons to not want to work with these people, and it would follow logically that we would not want to help the clan that these people are in as we would now be helping them. We told DS that we could not continue the agreement if they invited those members, and they invited anyways. That was that. They had free will and chose what they chose, but it limited what we were able to do.
It really is quite simple.
Also there really aren't any other clans on arawn other than U/C and DS, and really its just DS.
YourNightmare wrote:Note: Some Res and I sometimes hang out in group chats. Some of us are still friends and we talk about our lives. Your picutre was mentioned in one of those groups. I did not ask for the picture, it was sent to me on mox and I saw it. The mox account did not include the actual name of the player!

This individual is no clanny to anyone in res, and pretty much everyone in res despises this individual atm. Also as the leader of unit is a notirious cyberstalker, it wouldn't phase me in the slightest if that is all this was, and tbh that is what i am expecting...


This is nothing new nightmaare, this isn't the first nor last time a situation like this will occur. I'm just done waiting for it to happen to anyone else... So i'ma be productive and offer a reward to anyone who comes forward and tells me who these *** are.



And as always:
Resurgence continues to desire to promote an atmosphere that allows for all players, of all clans, of all levels, of all varities, to enjoy the game to the fullest extent. However in the case where players abuse this goal to play the game soley to spite other players, Resurgence will step in and try and limit this activity. All we are doing here is stepping in to limit the role in which another clan can abuse leniency to harass others.
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests