Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: RIP Resurgence Arawn

I know this is so long overdue, but would like to take back what i said before, if you dont know what im taking back, don't bother with this message lol. I have made peace with Res and Braves and am happily back in clan trying to re-earn the trust that i need to rebuild. May it be i disagree with some thing, i overexaggerated a bit on a couple things and will keep it to mysef, but overall clan is doing very well with some of the new recruits!

Would like to formally announce my apology to the big ole man BigD, the chief (although we have such an extensive convo on mox im too lazy to delete haha).

Would just like to say all is good and BobTheMage (God The Bob /BoobTehMooge /BubTheNub /Boobert /BobbyJr), Is a boob. :!:
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

I know this is so long overdue, but would like to take back what i said before, if you dont know what im taking back, don't bother with this message lol. I have made peace with Res and Braves and am happily back in clan trying to re-earn the trust that i need to rebuild. May it be i disagree with some thing, i overexaggerated a bit on a couple things and will keep it to mysef, but overall clan is doing very well with some of the new recruits!

Would like to formally announce my apology to the big ole man BigD, the chief (although we have such an extensive convo on mox im too lazy to delete haha).

Would just like to say all is good and BobTheMage (God The Bob /BoobTehMooge /BubTheNub /Boobert /BobbyJr), Is a boob. :!:
ya nub sly :lol:
Glad to see this post!
Hopefully this will be the perfect proof to the rest of the forumsphere that Resurgence is stronger than ever and ready to kick some a** in the corrupted gardens :D
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

What *ss would we be kicking?!?! We gonna be fighting sand and cactus :lol:
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

What *ss would we be kicking?!?! We gonna be fighting sand and cactus :lol:
you kick the cacti and I will kick the sand ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Glad to see you all good and Res to be stronger :D
I'm coming to Arawn soon , will hopefully make many friends and have fun with ya all :D
Have fun destroying any clan that even slightly becomes competition to resurgence!
Here is the graveyard-
-Vanguard (killed dl up to king only)
-Celticshadows (same as vanguard, although CS is coming back)
-Dragonsouls (ish) (same as vanguard, except I believe they kill hrung and edl. Either way res smacked them hard across the face.)
-valiant (RIP my old family, they did dl up to king)
-uac (these boys did up to hrung!)
-asmodian (my old clan. Tbh all we did was up to king (only one 6*), with an aggy attempt. Very RIP indeed.)
-viperz (clan led by a noob who wanted to gear people with warden gear)
-Nightwalkers (same as viperz)
-I forget this ones name but it didn't last long. They did dl and frozen

And also I think it's *** hilarious res blames lag for their gele wipes. I saw their dps abandon xtals lol
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

And also I think it's ****** hilarious res blames lag for their gele wipes. I saw their dps abandon xtals lol
im not too sure what you mean by abandon xtals. Its been i think 3-4 weeks now since a failed gele raid and is dying 2 times per week. I cant attend as many as i used to but i can vouch for lag being the reason for any recent failed atempts.

And i wasnt aware that you had a lvl 215 toon and could watch any gele atempts._.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

And also I think it's ****** hilarious res blames lag for their gele wipes. I saw their dps abandon xtals lol
im not too sure what you mean by abandon xtals. Its been i think 3-4 weeks now since a failed gele raid and is dying 2 times per week. I cant attend as many as i used to but i can vouch for lag being the reason for any recent failed atempts.

And i wasnt aware that you had a lvl 215 toon and could watch any gele atempts._.
PMing you something
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

PMing you something
That sounds interesting just tell us all i want to know!!!!!!

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

PMing you something
That sounds interesting just tell us all i want to know!!!!!!
It's not something that can be said publically. If you want to know then pm me on band.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Glad to see you all good and Res to be stronger :D
I'm coming to Arawn soon , will hopefully make many friends and have fun with ya all :D
Have fun destroying any clan that even slightly becomes competition to resurgence!
Here is the graveyard-
-Vanguard (killed dl up to king only)
-Celticshadows (same as vanguard, although CS is coming back)
-Dragonsouls (ish) (same as vanguard, except I believe they kill hrung and edl. Either way res smacked them hard across the face.)
-valiant (RIP my old family, they did dl up to king)
-uac (these boys did up to hrung!)
-asmodian (my old clan. Tbh all we did was up to king (only one 6*), with an aggy attempt. Very RIP indeed.)
-viperz (clan led by a noob who wanted to gear people with warden gear)
-Nightwalkers (same as viperz)
-I forget this ones name but it didn't last long. They did dl and frozen

1. How does res destroy any clan that becomes comp? Serious question I'd love to hear a factual reason that res was part of the break of of any of those clans (many I've never even heard of)

2. Why do u care about gelebron raid so much? And if res failed as much as u think we do at gelebron explain all the dg pieces we have and the all the gelebron weapons and jewels we have..
has res failed gelebron raids ofc but we kill many many more then we abort the proof is in our gear..

Gelebron is a level 220 6* ENDGAME boss it's not supposed to be easy lol

P.s. We were the first clan to kill gelebron and have more confirmed successful raids then any other server just FYI ;)