Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Quitting the game

I decided to quit the game because of reallife and the fails of otm. for months i hoped that otm would listen to their players to improve the game but they dont. Now im at the point where i dont want to support a company like this. i enjoyed the 1,5 years of ch and i enjoyed my time on Arawn. i wish you all the best and a big thank you to all my friends and to Resurgence who made my time on Arawn really awesome. i alrdy gave away some stuff and the rest will follow today. Ill log on from time to time to see whats going on here :)
Ephraim, 191 Dps Rogue
Bonfire!!!
Proud part of Resurgence/Arawn
aka Ezekiell

Re: Quitting the game

I decided to quit the game because of reallife and the fails of otm. for months i hoped that otm would listen to their players to improve the game but they dont. Now im at the point where i dont want to support a company like this. i enjoyed the 1,5 years of ch and i enjoyed my time on Arawn. i wish you all the best and a big thank you to all my friends and to Resurgence who made my time on Arawn really awesome. i alrdy gave away some stuff and the rest will follow today. Ill log on from time to time to see whats going on here :)
Bye Ephraim, hope you come back someday. :)

ive already told you but best of luck in real life :)
was a amazing time playing with you here all the way up to 191 and dragonlord.
Thanks for youre support when ive started playing and thanks for the support and frienship we showed to each other after we moved here :)
Hau rein und Good luck :-D

Eze, big decision hope you come back one day .
It is sad to see people i lrealy like to play with go. But hope you are able enjoy real life and forgive otm they were nd are pretty busy at the moment with things like androit, new engine. New items events, eat pizza, kebap drink cola relax and do nothing.

Well, ty for your ingame time eze will remember you for a long time,
Intro
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

It is sad to see people i lrealy like to play with go. But hope you are able enjoy real life and forgive otm they were nd are pretty busy at the moment with things like androit, new engine. New items events, eat pizza, kebap drink cola relax and do nothing.

Intro
Choosing a college is a big decision, choosing a career is a big decision, pulling a trigger during war is a big decision, and as sad as it is, a player quitting a game on their mobile device is not anywhere close to being a big decision lol :lol:
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Intro
Choosing a college is a big decision, choosing a career is a big decision, pulling a trigger during war is a big decision, and as sad as it is, a player quitting a game on their mobile device is not anywhere close to being a big decision lol :lol:
Yes not anywhere close to being a big decision like betraying the clans that geared a player up over and over again. It is in his genes.

Sure it is, ive seen people who were adicted to this game and who had 90% of their friends ingame.
And eze was someone who realy enjoyed the game . He played often .

And for people who realy like and enjoy this game it is a big decision.
And ' pull trigger in war' bad example because the own life of humans is mpst important for them , also the soldiers been trained on pulling triggers on every single target whats possible.
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.