Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Violations of ToS

One thing about your comment nuee that doesnt sit we'll with me is that your a " real ass dude thats makes a mf eat his teeth" thats not the definition of a reall dude buddy anyone can trhow a punch takes a real man to walk away from a situation to not break the law and be a role model for his friends and family especially if there is any children that look up to said individual your the one here trying to be a internet tough guy pal remember its a iPod app not real life to quote you again now i am not a internet tough guy but i am who i am and actually i love fighting i do it for sport but i dont walk around hitting people on the street everytime someone got slick at the mouth if i did I'd probably be in jail and what kind of father would that make me ? Just sayin its "a iPod app nueee not rl" :D hope you listen and tone down that anger hit a punching bag feels good dude

But yet again as hard as you try to twist it i never once said im going to do anything to anyone . Your interpretation is a misconstrued one only bent on trying to make me look bad or in a sad attempt to get me banned because you twist what i say around .
I didn't twist anything. In this post: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40#p484491 I quoted what you said, and then I quoted the rules. I offered no comment on what you said in this post. I don't make the rules, or enforce them. While a ban is certainly within OTM's power, that is their punishment to deal out if they see fit. I don't get people banned, OTM bans people.

To be honest, the only reason why I do not feel legitimately threatened by your words is that I have done a decent job of protecting my identity online. If I had not taken steps to make sure that my real life identity is not disclosed, I would actually be afraid of what you threatened "all you little punks" with. I don't know you in real life, and I don't know to what lengths you will go to get revenge. But it's clear from what you said now and in the past that you don't like me. I'm just thankful that you don't know my real life identity so you can't make me "eat [my] own teeth".

I really hope that the other people in my clan, which includes women and children, have protected their real identities well enough so that you cannot handle them "in a real ass way."
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

@big d idk you nor have we spoke so i have nothing against you , my point in saying what i said was to prove the point that people should talk to others with respect as if they were face to face not to act like a tough guy on their computer.

@ goodies lol your good at playing the victim bravo bravo , your now bitey ( master manipulator) . You can try and twist this as much as you would like but I'm not psychopath im not gonna track you down ( even tho i do have some nerd friends that could ) like i said im a friendly guy until disrespected. And if your clannies wouldnt intentionally try to make fun of me then this never woulda been brought up so before you go pointing fingers actually see who started this bs. I'm not the one who dug up old typos just to post in this topic to make fun of me . So instead of always tryin to make me look like the bad guy why not you look at who started this one of your own and bc i went at him you all felt the need to jump in as it usually goes.
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

I don't think that Nueee's intent was to threaten anyone. I think his intent was to point out that people feel safe acting a certain way online. Similar actions or words irl come with consequences. Here, the absolute worst case scenario is that you don't get to play anymore.
I enjoy my IRL life by murdering people and there are people more than happy to supply me with guns. Does this make it right?
I'm not including the name of the person who posted this because, while inappropriate, I also believe he was trying to make a point. This is just one example that sticks out in my mind. Again, it's another situation where if you ban one you have to ban all.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.