Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan: BadaBing

Thanks bou, nice work :) ... Would also be nice for any 70+ to mention what frags they still need.

Any ksers, beggers, trouble makes will get one warning following a complaint.. Then booted after the second.

Guardianship will not be given out to those that ask for it.. It will be given depending on level, how active you are, helpfulness , and general personality.

Group invites, will be decided at time of boss kill by myself or guardians on, depending on level, class, experience and need, so a declined invite just means a more suitable person is on.

Boss drops are kept by the person who gets it, you will never be asked to give it away (unless it's a multi group red boss kill between two or more clans).. It would be preferred for rare drops like dragons etc to be sold to any clan members that need it , before asking outside.

This is slightly over due :) so my apologies.. keep up the good work And thanks to all for making bada a great place to be :)
NAME... Bubbles
CLASS... Druid
LVL... 101
CLAN... BadaBing chief
SERVER... ARAWN

fools fail for want of wisdom

Some of you have asked me why we need to set rules on grouping and buying of fragments. You may feel you have been deprived of these just because your level is lower.

Let me start of by saying that Badabing, under the able leadership of Bubbles, is now a strong clan. A clan which many low level players desire to join as members. When I join the Clan about 3 months ago, we could not even kill Crumblehorn ourselves. We had to group with high level members from other clans in order to do boss fights and hopefully, get fragments we needed. I remembered those days watching in wonder and admiration the Serenity members doing Falgren with such ease and wondered when Badabing could do the same. All these have changed today. Today, we could do Falgren ourselves so easily so much so that some of us are finding it no longer a challenge.

The emergence of Badabing as a strong clan did not happen by chance or overnight. It is the results of the hard work and efforts of many clan members who laboriously levelled up over the weeks and months. It is also due in some part to the graciousness of other stronger clans (especially Serenity) whose members were willing to group me and some of our members in boss fights which not only gave us the chance to get drops but very importantly the experience dealing with different bosses (e.g how to tank, when to bolas, etc.)

Every clan member needs to recognise that unless you are of a sufficient level, you will not bring much value to a boss fight and could in fact, frustrate the fight. I had accepted grouping requests from lower level members to do Charfire and ended up soloing it (after using a few idols and health potions) after all the other members in the group were killed. This is a frustrating experience and can be infuriating as well.

I can understand that the desire among many of you to get drops is strong. I was in that same situation before. However, I seek your kind understanding to be patient and spend your time levelling up so that in time to come, you too can take on bosses. And we will invite you without your asking us to do so when you are high level enough. Meanwhile, let the high levels deal with the bosses, get the drops and distribute them in accordance with the priority that Boudica has indicated in his message above. We will equip clan members from the highest level downwards and every member will get his or her chance when he / she reaches the appropriate level that we have spelt out.

So, instead of pestering us everyday to sell you fragments, you are better off spending your time levelling. And I will not sell fragments to members who have not met the level requirements. Do appreciate that the clan prices for fragments are ridiculously low. We decided not to give the fragments free so as to encourage self-reliance and provide incentive for members to level up. Otherwise, rich kids with plenty of real money to spend buying platinums will end up with full warden gears at level 50 while a level 90 member is still wearing his old smelly armour.

Additionally, for the clan to remain strong, members need to be disciplined and show respect to others and not do anything that brings disrespect to the clan (e.g. kill stealing or begging for money or worse still engage in scamming). Always remember that respect begets respect and courtesy begets courtesy.

Omg, I just realsied that I have lost the opportunity to kill another 30 bloodgrove masters while doing this posting and it has cost me 0.1 level. Sorry, got to go to get some real work done. See you in Stonevale.

Class: Rogue
Level: 93.7 (should have been 93.8 if not for the time lost in posting this. :cry: )
Server: Arawn

UMM,Tathan,we are NEVER allies with Anarchy.Please dont make up stories like that anymore. :(
I'm fairly sure most of bada hates him lmao
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D