Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Android beta testers!

ahh cool do they have a set day to when it will be out?(so i can add 6 more months to it) lolzzzz ,, hope it soon.. I am dieing to play.. Oh and helo all ,, i dont know if you rimeber mi, but for the ppl that do hiii miss you all ;p
spart lv 220 warrior /Necrowfear lv 90 druid
server Arawn
clan res/uskoci
clans men./ gard.

ahh cool do they have a set day to when it will be out?(so i can add 6 more months to it) lolzzzz ,, hope it soon.. I am dieing to play.. Oh and helo all ,, i dont know if you rimeber mi, but for the ppl that do hiii miss you all ;p
hey Spart! Will be nice having another oldie coming back to Arawn! Hope to see ya soon :)
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Sparrrttyyy we miss youuuu
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Hey spart!! Glad to see ur alive still :p dont be disappointed when u return and the game has changed. So different then the good ol days when u didnt have to rl money to be good
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

Hahahaha good to see som ppl havent forgoten me ;p .. And beast , ya i came to realiz that celtic heros was leaning more tord the ppl that spend real mony on in game plat.. But i also came to realiz .. That no mater how strong a player is, how much mony , lux equipment , or what clan there in.. Theres other things that in my opinion that are more importente to distinguish a player .. So i might be disopointed in the fact that all the playes who buy plat are loosing out in grate exp.. That is only obtained by long hours of not only lvling but makeing frirends.. And i realy dont think that the problem of the plat players is they rush all the content of the game and get to the good things right away.. But the lose of the main point of the game.. Whitch in my opinion is playing with ppl you enjoy being around .. Thats my goal when i play celtic heros .. Sorry for all the spelling erores;p ah that got a litle of topic lol
spart lv 220 warrior /Necrowfear lv 90 druid
server Arawn
clan res/uskoci
clans men./ gard.