Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Watch out

*Name Removed* from sulis hacked my acc. Im worried he is going to go on a scamming rampage. Look out

Re: Watch out

You do realize the odds of someone not only hacking your password, but randomly guessing your username in the first place. It does not happen stop posting that it does. You also posted names so this thread will be locked soon. Only way is you did something.
ToeTag Druid lvl 221
Lasber Ranger 220
ToeFungas Mage 220
Cameltoe Lock Rogue 190
A proud General of Resurgence
World: Arawn

You do realize the odds of someone not only hacking your password, but randomly guessing your username in the first place. It does not happen stop posting that it does. You also posted names so this thread will be locked soon. Only way is you did something.
If you read his world xfer topic, it's pretty easy to put two and two together and figure out what happened.

I just still don't understand why people are foolish enough to give out their acct info and cry about it when things don't go well for them.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

If you read his world xfer topic, it's pretty easy to put two and two together and figure out what happened.

I just still don't understand why people are foolish enough to give out their acct info and cry about it when things don't go well for them.
MFG you can get hacked! Its just harder to hack since info from accs are stored on OTM cloud server! So dont tell you can get hacked because you can! You actually can even hack stuff! Gold,shops everything

Check this out. It should help you in future decisions.
Please don't share your password with anyone, even a good friend or a website asking for your account details in return for some reward.

The websites are scams promising you platinum if you enter your login details, but they just steal your account.

Your login details are the ONLY thing that protects you from losing all your items, so please do not share them with anyone - devs or admins will never ask you for your password.

ps if you make sure to register your email you will be able to recover your account so please do that as an extra safeguard.
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 339#p26328

Well I'm done with this game anyways and I encourage u all to do the same. It's just a game that I regret wasting my time on. And all u older people make me laugh a little, for those who occasionally
play I encourage u to keep going. But those who play during work! It makes me sick! Work and get a promotion or something! Don't obsess over a game! Peace out I'm gone and no one will care because u all think I'm retarded