Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please help me understand

Interfering- please dont lie. Hrung never reset or was attempted to be. Lock battle, which there was only one was bcuz you really think you can outdps his heals with 1 basher. Thats insane, even with our lock battle it only went to 10% and after we stopped he went right back to 30%. You were wasting your time and to blame us and anything else is completely incorrect. Its a fact there was going to be no kill.
Wait, you think we are lying? Lol... Aoe, over rooting, and over bolasing drains resources. People began to run out of idols, energy lixes, etc. We had four bashers that did not included tag, myself, and possibly other mages with freeze. We were more than capable to defeating Hrungnir, maybe next time you will not interfere and see for yourself. I will definitely record it as well.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (252.4 KiB) Viewed 2220 times

In another topic smells has mentioned and also noted by him on our gb that he wishes to keep all remarks and actions civil on our side. if someone can discus this with bada aswell as resetting and bolasing after lock has been made. I think the fighting can slow down atleast.

Bada, having worked hard to rebuild, makes an attempt at hrung. Res showing up to engage in a lock battle then reset hrung a few times after lock was lost shows the eye for an eye mentality. Above that, it also shows that members are not out for peace unless its under their terms. It also shows that people who preach that they are of stronger character than that are easily led and not as stout in conviction as they think.
The one thing that is blatantly clear is that people on this server don't forget past wrongs. And trust me there are a multitude of wrongs that have gone on. To say one wrong is better or worse than the other is just well.....wrong. To say your clan is above reproach is also wrong.

I came to watch the fight kept dying so I waited outside and farmed rings and manuals from the lizards. I know that some warriors tried to taunt to reset but it was impossible ... I heard this was payback for the many times that the players in Bada had disrupted (and succeeded in resetting DL bosses many many many times when res and Usk had a lock). It appeared as if Bada would be successful but the heals and rage was too much. The one thing that is clear is that there seems to be no way to reset Hrung by an opposing force. In fact I think we perhaps helped some when we tried to get lock and I know that several adds were killed.

Bada lost lock when the team that had the lock all died at the same time and perhaps were idol locked. Eventually Hrung reset becuase all died who had attacked. Trust me if Hrung could be reset Bada would have done it because I know they tried and tried.

If we all want to stop the pettiness its pretty simple as a server and as people who throw a lot of their lives into this game this is what should happen.

1) Forget about the past!!
2) Stop disrupting bosses
3) Stop disrupting people on lix
4) Stop disrupting people in the arena
5) Quit the trash talking
6) Have some sort of rule for people who beak the above rules...3 strikes and you are booted.

TBH only the leaders of the clans can make this happen.... I am not one but I throw that out. The problem from what I have seen has been in the past someone complains that a player is killing them to a general. Unfortunately that general has had multiple people from the other clan that is complaining kill their members so they have to let things go on.

Really......please post some suggestions on how to resolve things here! Above is mine. I'm sure we all can post and argue until we are blue in the face. It will get us nowhere!

Oh and if one person says that clan a or B does the things in the list above YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT ENTIRELY!!!!!
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

I agree with night this fighting needs to stop... but I do not believe it can. The last time someone tried to get people to forget the past badabing broke up. Some people are unable to forget about past and peace requires all of us to forgive. I do not believe fighting will ever stop that is part of games, but really, people should stop the trash talking.. I am ashamed that one individual in my clan that did trash talk, even I after I asked him to stop. No excuse for it

Also i noticed someone said resurg went to hurng as payback? Partially yes... but also because we wanted drops. We did interfere and caused loss of idols. However he would have raged anyway as bada simply did not have enough dps to kill in time. Once raged we just sat and watched, stayed out of way, many stayed dead or left. Once rage it wasnt just heals that effected him reseting. I noticed he was loose a lot and was just running around.

I was at the hrung fight the whole time and I believe bada cant yet kill hrung. They are getting there but not yet, soon. Yes resurg interfered but I dont believe we actually caused reset, though we may have helped. People may judge us for this but we did not do anything that hasnt been done to us by bada, we simply did it better. I do believe they are going to retaliate: neither clan is better in this regard we are all the same. People that say one clan is morally better than the other are delusional and extremely subjective.

I dont really know where im going with this so im gonna stop....

The fighting does need to stop. I would like to think that it can be solved but I also have a hard time thinking that it will.

Night, your suggested rules are sensible but I see some issues with them.

1. Forgetting the past is easier said than done. We use people's past actions to try to predict how they will act in the future. If you are of a mind that what someone has done before was dishonest, you will generally expect them to be so in the future. If you think that someone tends to over react to a situation, you may either choose not to deal with them or walk on eggshells when you do.

Too often we remember the transgressions of others while forgetting about our own. Trying to keep the blame on someone else is an easy way to try to make peace with our own clairvoyant behavior. Until people are willing to admit that it was their own choice to act the fool, they will not be able to quit blaming others and, if not forget, give someone the benefit of the doubt and start a fresh.

2-4. Each of these things is disruptive. The problem is that when you start calling people out on these things is that they start to justify their actions. I could easily tell you that no i wasn't disturbing someone's ability to lix. Instead I was lvling there first. How do you prove that this is not the case? Screenshots are a popular way but I have found that they seldom tell the whole story.

5. While a little competitive trash talking can be part of competition, too many people can't leave it at that. It escalates far too quickly and people can't draw a line on what is going too far. There was an instance earlier today where, while camping Snorri, it got out of hand. Both clans were involved. Leaders too. Sadly, some of these people are adults who can't remember that there are younger players as well. Or female players too.

6. This is the big one here. It all goes back to the trust. Once again, I will base how I think a person will handle a given situation on how they have carried themselves in the past. I will admit that I would have a hard time trusting that Res' leadership would kick someone after a certain amount of infractions. This isn't based on anything but my xperiences and I am not speaking for Bada here. My guess is that members of Res would feel the same way about Bada. And, while I would believe most people in Res if they came to me with an issue about a clan member, there are some that I wouldn't.

So how do we get past this? If everyone can hold themselves to this without any consequences, we might be able to start to reestablish a server where drama is at a minimum. But if we try to agree to this and enforce it then there will be too many questions as to if the others are doing the right thing. Is it worth a try?
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

Also i noticed someone said resurg went to hurng as payback? Partially yes... but also because we wanted drops. We did interfere and caused loss of idols. However he would have raged anyway as bada simply did not have enough dps to kill in time. Once raged we just sat and watched, stayed out of way, many stayed dead or left. Once rage it wasnt just heals that effected him reseting. I noticed he was loose a lot and was just running around.
I do not understand... You think because it raged that we no longer had a chance? How do you think Badabing killed Hrungnir in the past when it raged? We rooted it and stayed back.

Phurious, Vinci, Hellraiserpk and a few others most certainly did not stay back after Hrungnir raged. If I would have known there would be so many of you denying what happened, I would have taken more screen shots and recordings.

Hrungnir was loose and running around due to over bolasing and over rooting. I will not lie and say we had the perfect group. We had to keep roots and bolas at the bare minimum in order to maximise the amount of people that could keep it stable so playing havoc with roots and bolas was fairly easy for Resurgence.
I was at the hrung fight the whole time and I believe bada cant yet kill hrung. They are getting there but not yet, soon. Yes resurg interfered but I dont believe we actually caused reset, though we may have helped. People may judge us for this but we did not do anything that hasnt been done to us by bada, we simply did it better. I do believe they are going to retaliate: neither clan is better in this regard we are all the same. People that say one clan is morally better than the other are delusional and extremely subjective.
Perhaps next time Resurgence will not be present and all of a sudden it will disappear. I see many comments from your clan mates that say it reset because we tried till it wiped us. The reset was actually caused by us, assuming we are focused on this one moment and not the entire fight that includes the interference. We gave up at the end and began leying out. I am not sure how else you are supposed to give up... In style? Gracefully allowing it to reset by a timed exit? We just leyed a few people at a time till it reset.

In regards to this moral high ground... Both clans acted rashly, have "loud" people, etc. Honestly, it is a matter of long term respect and honour. Badabing was founded on great principles of respect, honour, equity, loyalty, etc. Resurgence, well, you still have not answered the questions from my other post so I will hold my own judgement. However, there are facts that everyone knows and people will base what they think of you and your clan on them.

Resurgence was founded on a scammed bank, a disagreement of equal input from each member of a clan, and people seeking the interests of the end game over their clan mates (many would also be friends).

Arguably, one might even say liars (based on the posts regarding Hrungnir), greed, and malevolence. Just to repeat that bolded word: arguably, an opinion or belief that can be discussed and may result in a general consensus.

With that in mind, how do you expect people to view you and this situation?