Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

No moral worth

To the guys that came up with me on the server is it worth selling your moral integrity for a few drops?
Ask yourself this if a player had robbed the clan bank to kit out his friends back in the old days what would have happened to them?
Remember juppongatana and kooks ? One persons greed?
Maybe you see my point you have all betrayed everything you stood for and should hang your heads in shame
You should be ashamed of your actions not trying to justify them
Makes me ashamed to think of you guys as once been friends
SHAME ON YOU ALL
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Re: No moral worth

I won't be returning to this game. So my opinions are just that of a "has-been," a relic if you will...

Back in the day, there were clear cut lines based on what people were about, what people stood for and valued, and some people who didn't stand for anything and simply wanted to level, gear up and leave the morals in the RL... And honestly, if you own it, that's a valid choice... Not hating on anyone who says "ya know what? I don't care about integrity.."

But I think what Drizzt implies is the self-delusional non-ownership, the "I am being a total douche but really it's all justified and I'm still a super nice guy so who cares who I step on, no one will remember in a few months.."

Maybe they are right, maybe Drizzt is, I guess time will tell.

My guess: The former people who used to tout their morals and maturity will refind them in a few months and reform a new moral/mature guild and try to pretend they are better than what they did.

Like when Serenity/Uskoci glitched Red bosses in early 2012 and then cried foul when Bada started doing it better, and then went on a "guys...come on let's be more moral... Campaign". This is one tiny example, but the point is, same people always revert back and forth between feeling morally/maturely superior or game superior. It's just a game, so that's ok, until they change their mind before Xmas and tell you it's not just a game and what you do in it..matters.

Hope everyone is well.

All the best Drizzt.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I agree drizzy i stopped playing for like 2 weeks came back to all the bs gave stuff away and stopped playing deleted the app not only has otm became money hungry with plat but the old players who i used to respect screw each other over for nothing just makes the game not fun anymore I'd love to go back to the glory of serenity days while i was in it and the clan was active caliban leading us in the aggy cave clan lvling and just bonding having a good time .... Man if we could ever get back to that I'd gladly start to play again but this world has changed i think the ppl that are hardcore playing all need to take a week long break and get their minds outta the game bc it starts to destroy great players when they get to INTO the game but this run on sentence has gone on long enough lol
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

I was on holiday of sorts kids had british bmx champs came back clan destroyed another robbed and everyone giving bs excuses as to why it was tolerated every scammer i know of has been pushed off server with a quite word in a chieftains ear and then something like this happens and high levels r supporting it
Its become a crazy world
And some bugger keeps promoting me i have slipery shoulders for a reason to avoid crap like this
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Gag me...

Feel free to stop posting drizzt. This trolling is getting old...and I love me some troll, so you have to be pretty bad to annoy me. I love how everyone who comments acts as though they are on the moral high ground. I hear drizzt and his hooligans are ksing people in the arena daily, I hear resurgence is stealing everyone's clan banks, I hear badabing does nothing but harass others playing the game...yeah, you are all saints.

And before you respond drizzt, keep in mind that your response is already invalid for two reasons:

1) your morality is nullified by your ksing behavior in game

And more importantly

2) you are annoying as hell with these posts, and I don't listen to annoying peoples.

Gag me...

Feel free to stop posting drizzt. This trolling is getting old...and I love me some troll, so you have to be pretty bad to annoy me. I love how everyone who comments acts as though they are on the moral high ground. I hear drizzt and his hooligans are ksing people in the arena daily, I hear resurgence is stealing everyone's clan banks, I hear badabing does nothing but harass others playing the game...yeah, you are all saints.

And before you respond drizzt, keep in mind that your response is already invalid for two reasons:

1) your morality is nullified by your ksing behavior in game

And more importantly

2) you are annoying as hell with these posts, and I don't listen to annoying peoples.
Did you just stone yourself on some drugs and then happens to come over here and to be commenting here? You should get back to that institution where you escaped from.