Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is it fun and worth it

I am thinking about starting this game and playing on arawn. I am willing to put a lot of time into playing this game. What i want to is, is this game worth the time and how long will it take to be able to have fun, focus on boss fights, and get good equipment. -Revv

Re: Is it fun and worth it

I'm sure you will enjoy this game, the problem is it takes a long time to grind for items which is why many resort to buying platinum. If you plan on buying platinum then this will be a great game for you.
With this being said, you can still finish the game without buying platinum but it takes a lot of time.

Wait what...? I'M BATMAN?? ^^^^

MrN1ceGuy-(Warrior)Level 100+

Well, rogues just need energy regen and theyre great to lvl, rangers r near impossible to start with from scratch, warriors aren't too bad. Mages and druids have energy probs.
I'd go with rogue or warrior. Bossfights usually start around lvl 90ish (lower clans) and around 150ish(better clans)

I think I'm gonna go with a rogue. Thanks for all the advice and I look forward to seeing u guys around. Don't be afraid to help me out either lol
You won't see me around, im from herne.... But i help on all forums. You'll see me around forums though :)
Btw, rogues r good choice to start :)