Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Revolution

I am creating an army. An army of Dal Rita. An army created from different clans, of different classes. The only way to do this is the forums. With these things we can tell the Celtic world of this.
Plan: to build a massive army of level 1 - 100
Go into battle against every enemy imaginable. from DIREHOUNDS to bloodgrove druids. When we defeat them we will dispatch troops of Gardians to stay at that exact spot FOREVER. They will make sure that there are no enemy's in that spot ever again. If you need to kill an enemy for a quest then make an appointment with the gardians in that spot. If you become a gardian and need to buy something tell an soilder of the Dal RITIAN Army, give them the money and tell them where to buy the item. If they keep the money/item for themselves report them to Ana, TOMO, Kingowing, Iv or nightingale and they will punish the offender. And Druids can apply for the job of doctors, joining troops and healing them.
So who wants to join the army and win glory. If you do REALY well then you could be promoted and become famous!
The ranks are
Lowest rank: private
Sergeant
Major
general
Highest rank: Dal RITIAN leader
So join up, work your way up, and become a leader! LETS DO THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TATHAN

Re: Revolution

This is war remember. You have fought it every day, you have lived it, and YE have breathed it. It is battle. And together we shall finally win it. But we must trust each other. Because together, we will win.

Uve gotta be s****ing me Tathan... THERES NO PvP! How old r u? 8-9? This is a game dont screw it up for others by trying to make this gane ur pretend time world! Seriously its annoying. I tried putting this litely

In High School, you used to just throw these kids in lockers. It's was humiliating and mean and completely a jerk thing to do, but it got something accomplished.

Unfortunately, now these lockers have Wifi. And now you get these posts...
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)