Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan: Celts (Arawn)

It's all good. Clumps.

We had some fun clan boss runs today, and with everyone helping out, and trying to assist.

Lots of fun to see multiple people get wolf helms, and run the table on the bosses that used to give us all a problem. It's baby steps but we are getting smarter, and working together and that shows more strength to me than what lvl you are.

Nice job
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Ha, yeah I would have tried to act like I knew what you were on about! (had I been there) common sense would say that adds are the other enemies that spawn while doing boss? Dps... No idea
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Savaged dps means damage per second.its for the members in the group that are doing mass damage on the boss.tea I didn't get the chance to talk to you about this tonight but I think we should get a ts channel for the clan I think it would go a long way in benefitting our clan as a whole.especially the ones that don't understand the terms we use.if malkmus gets his straightened out we could see if he would lets us use a room dedicated to ch or you or me get one of out own.

TS channel sounds good, don't know if more casual players would really understand it, but even just having earphones to listen what the rest of the crew were saying would be a good call.

Not so much in PvE, but in upcoming PvP it might be a good call, easier to say "Root the ranger, Bolas the Warrior, Skill the Mage, Interupt the Druid" when yer speaking it, not typing it.

TS runs really well behind the game, like no more than a 10 ping addition, it kinda puts me in awe, and when you crash from game you stay in TS.

Updated clan guardians, lvls, and our mission statement. It's been a month since we formed and I am proud of the journey but we are still working to really build a clan that the server can respect on an integrity lvl, and that still takes time.

Thanks for the support from other clans and players, it has been an honor to be on and part of the Arawn community.

Hey tea, I would actually like to join your clan if that would be alright with you. I'm not looking for a place as guardian or anything, I would really like to earn that trust from you. But the clan I am in is starting to get a bunch of disrespectful people. I would be able to help people to my best abilities, and would enjoy helping making a clan stronger.
"You follow Rafiki, he knows the way"

Agentyamski - Lvl 128+
Rafiki - Lvl 95+
Coldbreth - Lvl 95+
http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com/
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 10&t=30536